IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

I don't use twitter

well then, you get to see whats going on :)

Bill - it was just an idea to expand on the rumours going around. Like Marco has said, there are people on twitter that actually know whats going on, so its not really without a link, but saves on the need to open up new threads every time when it might not be needed. Not sure how its ridiculous really. As for the What are you.... threads, these have been around for years and such threads help users gain an understanding of the people theyre conversing with. It maybe a smaller forum compared to others but its a better community feel.

Anyway, if you dont like it I cant help it. Made sense when I started it. To get back to what the thread is for:

“@EFCUpdates: Rumour : Burnley are interested in taking McFadden out on loan #EFC”

Why would we loan him out?! If he goes anywhere it has to be a sale surely.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bill: What a load of bollocks. This may be the smallest forum but that dosen't mean to say that it's the worst at all, I've been a member on many forums and this is by far the best one that I have come across. You say that it needs a change in colour but I don't see the problem with having an Everton forum royal blue, if someone came to an Everton forum and saw it was red I think you'd create a whole lot of confusion.

You mentioned that people were starting pointless threads (for example; What are you listening to?) which is yet another ridiculous critisism, I challenge you to find a forum where there isn't a 'What are you listening to?' thread because that's in every forums off topic no matter what its all about. The whole point of an 'Off Topic' section is to get away from what your talking about in the main forum and just have a laugh, people use the Off Topic section daily so whether the threads in there are pointless or not they are being used which must mean that a fair few people like them.

I do not have a Twitter account but you can't deny it's the biggest social website on the planet, probably larger than Facebook and this is an excellent thread for people like me who want to find out whats happening on Twitter with regards to Everton without having to make an account. This thread has a purpose.

If you don't like the forum then leave, it's not hard and it's not like anyone is stopping you. Just stop moaning and complaining about things that you have a problem with because you are in the minority.

ok guys, lets just leave the thread for what it was intended for. Some people dont like it, which is fine, but seems there are some that do. No more complaining about it being pointless and no more having a go at those who dont like it. Bill has been an integral part of the forum for years so lets accept his opinion, whether you agree or not, and move on.

The what are you threads are a really important part of the forum for me.

I found out more about the members on here in them forums than anything, talking about some music with someone who I already have common ground with. I've watch films that have been recommended on the watching thread, i've bought games from the video game thread.

I know people on here from them threads, if it was all just about football I wouldnt know much about the people I have conversations with on here.

There are plenty of members here who I dont agree with about football or Everton, but I can have plenty of nice conversations with in these threads.

Oh, and Twitter is great, some fast moving rumours there.

Not to mention TT is on there, get following!

@toffeetalk

Going round twitter that the Bily money is going to the Bank to fix the 5m budget gap that Elstone spoke of in his blog? Might or might not be true. If true, then we may as well kept hold of Bily? If false then we might still be in for Onuoha?

We/I don't know how much the banks are pressing us though. If we hadn't of sold him and cleared up the £5,000,000 they wanted then maybe we would end up in more shit than we are doing now.

The part I can't understand though is if Moyes, Elstone and the rest of the board knew that the banks wanted £5,000,000 then I would expect them to push for more so that we could pay off the debt and still have money to spare (I mean, sell Billy for £7,000,000 and use the leftover £2,000,000 to buy someone else). It just seems that there is a lot going on behind closed doors at Everton that we do not know about and I doubt that will change anytime soon. Sad really.

On the plus side if it's all bollocks we have a nice £5,000,000 to play around with. Messi anyone?

i already follow but it just seems to tell us what we know by reading this forum so its too late :P

agree with StevO i like lookin at the what are you threads to see what is about as i don't get chance to watch much tv..i also don't see an issue with the look...and i hate busy forums your post is half way up the page by time you have posted it and reloaded the screen sometimes

anyways as for mcfadden on loan that will be horse shit as it would be a pointless thing surely?

wouldn't surprise me the bily money goin to the banks but it could just be the usual BU whingers

Ha Ha, certainly learnt a bit more about a few peeps, and ruffled a few feathers, if you dont think a lot of me at least think of the forum and get something done.

Zoo ........ when you have been on this forum for 8 years i just might listen to your criticism, but until then don't even speak to me.

you can also take a trip to the opticians, cos if you think two shades of grey are Royal blue, there's something wrong with your eyes

Matt. .. Thanks for your Kind words.

Steve ... @ Everton is the first bit of colour you've added to the forum, dont stop there.

Edited by StevO
Colour!

So just because you've been here for 8 years means that you can go around the forum whinging? No matter how long someone has been on a forum they have a right to engage into a discussion. Your a member of ToffeeTalk and so am I, you have the exact same rights on here as I do so stop pretending that just because your joined the forum when Maggie Thatcher was PM you can talk to people like dirt.

And yes, the forum is blue. The actual posts may be white and grey but the forum itself is primarily royal blue so unlucky with that argument, even the ToffeeTalk logo is blue for christ sake.

But anyway, carry on moaning if you want, if thats how you like to spend your free time - I guess I'll just have to wait another eight years before I can start picking you up on it.

Ha Ha, certainly learnt a bit more about a few peeps, and ruffled a few feathers, if you dont think a lot of me at least think of the forum and get something done.

Zoo ........ when you have been on this forum for 8 years i just might listen to your criticism, but until then don't even speak to me.

you can also take a trip to the opticians, cos if you think two shades of grey are Royal blue, there's something wrong with your eyes

Matt. .. Thanks for your Kind words.

Steve ... @ Everton is the first bit of colour you've added to the forum, dont stop there.

Ho Ho Ho how hilariously juvenile, and from a so called mod, i said ive learnt a bit more about some peeps.

Edited by Bill

last warning to all, no more moaning or arguing in this way people please, yellow CARD.PNG , stay on topic

I'm no detective but this seems a new mod to an ex mod stoking the fires post! There was always going to be a reaction to this.

I've got a lot of time and respect for bill, he's helped build this place and helped keep me hooked for years... thanks Bill (and the rest of the old guard) (and to the current team who aren't doing too bad either!)

Back on topic - I must say I like this twitter topic but we do already have one.... anyway noticed this linked to a tweet:

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/01/everton-want-turkish-striker/?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web

Not to be an arsehole but shoulden't that have gone in the 'Rumours without a link' thread? It's not from Twitter mate wink.png

On topic; that lad looks promising. He's only 24 which means that he's got a good 6-7 years ahead of him where he could potentially shine for us and he's angling for a move to the Premiership which would make us seem a whole lot tastier than Rennes and given that he's bagged 24 goals for both Paris Saint Germain and his first club FC Sochaux it seems that he could be a winner.

For PSG he has scored 24 times in 59 games, in comparison Louis Saha has scored 29 times in 97 games - let's sign him up please?

last warning to all, no more moaning or arguing in this way people please, yellow%20CARD.PNG , stay on topic

Apologies.

Edited by Zoo

I'm no detective but this seems a new mod to an ex mod stoking the fires post! There was always going to be a reaction to this.

I've got a lot of time and respect for bill, he's helped build this place and helped keep me hooked for years... thanks Bill (and the rest of the old guard) (and to the current team who aren't doing too bad either!)

Back on topic - I must say I like this twitter topic but we do already have one.... anyway noticed this linked to a tweet:

http://www.nsno.co.u...&utm_medium=web

how am i stoking the fire?! I just want the flippin thread to stay on track!

We do have another twitter thread, but that was for putting up the links of people to follow

Edited by Matt

how am i stoking the fire?! I just want the flippin thread to stay on track!

It was always going to get at come back - there's history there.

Anyway back on track... if anyone goes on twitter (I go on solely for EFC/footie news - don't tweet!) then follow Fourth_Official he's the most reliable footie source - he's an Evertonian too!

It was always going to get at come back - there's history there.

Anyway back on track... if anyone goes on twitter (I go on solely for EFC/footie news - don't tweet!) then follow Fourth_Official he's the most reliable footie source - he's an Evertonian too!

no idea what youre talking about to be honest but will let it die here - PM me if you want.

As for forth_official hes been quite quiet for the past week or so which is a shame. I only use twitter primarily for the efc news too. If anyone has google chrome try the tweetdeck app, makes things much easier to organize.

Everton have also been linked with Championship top scorer Ricky Lambert from Southampton, the Striker does score goals for fun. #EFC

#EFC have signed #Pandev from #Inter on #SoccerManager id-id.soccermanager.com/index.php?tw_c…
Cant open the link for that at work....

Cant open the link for that at work....

Would love to have him here!Did a quick Google and got this from GOT from 2008 so if we are in for him it may have legs.....

"Lazio's Goran Pandev claims he would love to play in the Premiership and has listed Everton as one of three clubs he would sign for.

The Macedonia striker looks as though he will be on his way from Italy shortly, although Lazio are keen to keep him, and Bayern Munich appear favourites to sign him.Everton along with Liverpool and Tottenham are clubs he likes the look off in the Premiership, although a move looks unlikely as David Moyes is not short of strikers.

Pandev told a Macedonian newspaper: "I've told to my agent that I'd like to play in the Premier League. "Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton are the most interesting sides for me. I'd like to play for one of those clubs. "However, German side Bayern Munich has the most concrete offer so far. Also, Lazio have an option to extend the agreement."

Edited by EFC-Paul