IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RT @TheHardTackle: Mallorca have inquired about Everton's Johnny Heitinga. #TransferNews #EFC

Mallorca are 14th in La Liga, cant see why he would want to go? huh.png , Malaga on the other hand? Have 1 or 2 Dutch players (including Van Nistelrooy) which would make more sense. IF the guy meant Malaga, then we have something to be worried about, as they have new owners and seem willing to spend a bit of money, but again are only 10th.

Mallorca are 14th in La Liga, cant see why he would want to go? huh.png , Malaga on the other hand? Have 1 or 2 Dutch players (including Van Nistelrooy) which would make more sense. IF the guy meant Malaga, then we have something to be worried about, as they have new owners and seem willing to spend a bit of money, but again are only 10th.

GR, I thought the exact same thing. Malaga have the money to spend so it wouldn't suprise me if that was the link, add to that i think Heiting would like to go to somewhere ambitious like Malaga. As you say, Mallorca would be a terrible choice, they've got a genuine chance of relegation.

I have pretty much the same opinion as Goodison Road and Uncle J.

Malaga would be a lucrative move for Johnny as he would be moving to a club on big wages who in the next couple of seasons are looking to reach the peak of La Liga so I woulden't be surprised if he moved there after already starring in the Spainish league with Athletico Madrid. A large packet of wages twinned with the ability to have Champions League football each season(and play with some top players) is something which I think Johnny would take.

Mallorca would be awful however. They are a shite team who are probably going to be playing in the second tier next season, the only good player to come out of their end of the world was Samuel Eto'o and look how quickly he fucked off.

In other words - please stay Johnny, I love you<3

James McFadden to Burnley is looking very likely, free transfer possible #efc #twitterclarets

Just to get him off the books, thank god. What was the point in his signing!? Genuinely. Did DM think he was still the same player (who was averaging on shite anyway)? Or did he need another gulible bell' to polish his helmet...

Just to get him off the books, thank god. What was the point in his signing!? Genuinely. Did DM think he was still the same player (who was averaging on shite anyway)? Or did he need another gulible bell' to polish his helmet...

I'd be fine with the transfer to get him off the books but it just annoys me how we have spent our own good money paying him a salary for the past 6 months and are then shipping him off with him having about 12 minutes match time. If Moyes is going to sign a player then he needs to play him rather than leaving him on the park bench and getting rid a few weeks later...

Can we not ask Burnley to stick £500,000 down just to make us feel a bit better?

I'd be fine with the transfer to get him off the books but it just annoys me how we have spent our own good money paying him a salary for the past 6 months and are then shipping him off with him having about 12 minutes match time. If Moyes is going to sign a player then he needs to play him rather than leaving him on the park bench and getting rid a few weeks later...

Can we not ask Burnley to stick £500,000 down just to make us feel a bit better?

Zoo, completely agree with you like, but I can't see them paying anything....why would they? Wank player signed on a free....wank player available....well he's not worth more now than he was so EFC, you're getting sweet FA!

What makes it worse is that he even got some game time!

really dont get the fuss over Hoilett, hes been kack when ive seen him play (which isnt often, because.... well.... who chooses to watch Blackburn?)

Helped walk through our defense....and as Marco says, he's exactly what we need. Add on top of that Prem experience, and that's something you can't buy!

Sky Bet Update: Could the Toffees be ready to splash some cash in the final hours of the transfer window? Nikicia Jelavic is now 2/5 (from 4/6) and Junior Hoilett 20/1 (from 40/1) to join Everton.

Would be made up if we got Hoilett! Quality player, bit raw talent wise, but definitely a good buy!

Edited by GoodisonRoad

No chance of Hoillett - United or Liverpool would just join the fray and gazump us. He does look a talent though, reminds me of ashley young

Dont think he is good enough for United yet if i'm honest, Love us to get him over Liverpool, they're crying out for a right winger (as are we!) and I thought the exact same thing, reminds me a lot of Ashely Young.