IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

should have said, there is no such word as 'horny' in my vocabulary, we are much more cultivated than that mellow.png

Sounds like I'm going to fuck a unicorn or something etc, it's just something never used. I think they did a most awful song once about it, it was a rave anthem or something, by god, I felt I could have murdered someone when I first heard it, a most annoying, belligerent and piece of shit attempt of 'music' you could ever wish to hear. I can't (thankfully) remember the artist but the tune is instantly recognizable. dry.png

should have said, there is no such word as 'horny' in my vocabulary, we are much more cultivated than that mellow.png

Sounds like I'm going to fuck a unicorn or something etc, it's just something never used. I think they did a most awful song once about it, it was a rave anthem or something, by god, I felt I could have murdered someone when I first heard it, a most annoying, belligerent and piece of shit attempt of 'music' you could ever wish to hear. I can't (thankfully) remember the artist but the tune is instantly recognizable. dry.png

moist? :lol:

I fail to see what's so amazing about them, you just hurl a ball at them and knock some over ?

I think it's going to rain, so I am kind of pleased - but will be out in it (later), doing a spot of sea fishing, so mixed feelings

Nice quiet place and away from all the fucking nonsense of England Soccer Games dry.png , I may even have a splash in the sea if Sweden get a win this night, that would be mighty fine, but I do honestly think you will get a result, but I'll be miles away when that occurs. Out of Sight etc

They won't win it though in the long run, I feel fairly confident about that. If Sweden get a result tonight you can just imagine my pleasure, but all good things to those who wait etc.

moist? laugh.png

Reminded me of one of my high-school mates a couple of days ago. I don't talk to him often but this one night I was and he said something along the lines of;

'Can I ask you a personal question... When its just you and your girlfriend does she get moist?'

I was unsure whether to be blown away in confusion or piss myself laughing on the floor, in the end I did both.

Sure I remember saying something before on this, some monkey business must have ensued etcdry.png but today will be the longest day of the year, that is 21st June, midsummer night etc, that means we have reached the pinnacle of summer and each day from now will be getting shorter and darker, but you won't notice any damn difference until August, I don't like the summer at all, and have some good vibes or feel a bit better because of it, or It will be quite a relief etc, anything that caters for this here thread. You can't take that away. shaking fist.png

Of course will be out a bit later to see the longest day of the year pass by, but don't think they'll be any sunset, but it's only once a year etc, you never know what will happen from each week to the next, so make the most of these events etc. And no English soccer for a few days etc, a bit of a respite etc, little more relief and room to breath, feel a bit better etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Being over fifty. Just got my car insurance down below £200yay.gif .

(Give me ten minutes and it'll depress me againunsure.png )

im worried about my insurance when I go to the UK. In Europe you insure the car only and Ive had a company/rental cars for 5 years now. So i'll be 29 by then with no no-claims. Dread to think....

got fully comp for 700 quid with only 1 year no claims after an accident that was my fault and i'm 25..wouldn't worry too much matt

ive just been out of the UK for so long ive no idea how much things cost. Also no idea how much the new contract will pay, 700 quid might be a big chunk!