IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

i work at a hospital and there's a new hospital that just got finished being built in town. now the new joint is hiring away all our employees for more wages and better benefits. our company just released a "raise for all" today to try and combat it. didn't even do anything and i'm getting a raise :) very happy.

Had a joint celebration at the week-end. Wife was 80 a couple of weeks ago and I'm 80 in a couple of weeks time (toy boy). The whole family was there except for eldest grandaughter who is at Uni. Our other three grandchildren were there. Daughter came back from Singapore, son from York, son from Nottingham and we held it at my youngest daughter's in Flackwell Heath, only about 5 miles away. Son-in-law picked us up and we got a taxi back so didn't have to worry about the drink. Had a lovely roast beef dinner and a nice birthday cake to follow. Got some nice pressies which included a 15 year old single malt and half a dozen bottles of a really nice Chateau Neuf du Pape. (Wife doesn't drink lol) though she got an ipad and a watch. It was one of those days which gets filed in the memory bank as 'never to be forgotten'. Am still in a warm glow now. Hope everyone on here had a really nice week-end.

Sounds like a great weekend John.

Had a joint celebration at the week-end. Wife was 80 a couple of weeks ago and I'm 80 in a couple of weeks time (toy boy). The whole family was there except for eldest grandaughter who is at Uni. Our other three grandchildren were there. Daughter came back from Singapore, son from York, son from Nottingham and we held it at my youngest daughter's in Flackwell Heath, only about 5 miles away. Son-in-law picked us up and we got a taxi back so didn't have to worry about the drink. Had a lovely roast beef dinner and a nice birthday cake to follow. Got some nice pressies which included a 15 year old single malt and half a dozen bottles of a really nice Chateau Neuf du Pape. (Wife doesn't drink lol) though she got an ipad and a watch. It was one of those days which gets filed in the memory bank as 'never to be forgotten'. Am still in a warm glow now. Hope everyone on here had a really nice week-end.

Send me your address John and I'll be round asap. Happy birthday to your other half and an early one to you.

Fantastic, John!

Nice story John, helped on my commute home :)

Just got home from the dentist; had a de-scale which I've always hated because I've always had sensitive teeth so it's really painful. Treatment I had two years back has left them "hypersensitive" so I have to have my whole mouth numbed, ten/twelve injections, and it still hurts really bad. Anyway, sitting there trying to breath easy while the dentist leant across to the left side of my mouth (sitting behind me on my right) I suddenly came to the realisation that the two soft spongy things I felt on the right side of my head, my dentist being a rather attractive eastern European lass, could not be anything but her breasts. I felt immediately far more relaxed and coped with the rest in extreme comfort :D.

Does this make me a bad person :unsure:?

MikeO, that reminded me of the time, a couple of years ago, when I had to go to hospital with an eye problem. The doctor that attended to me was a young woman with huge breasts and a very low cut dress which displayed a very large cleavage. I had to look up to the left, up to the centre and up to the right. Then down to the left, down to the cleavage and down to the right. Fortunately, we had to go through the process about three times.

MikeO, that reminded me of the time, a couple of years ago, when I had to go to hospital with an eye problem. The doctor that attended to me was a young woman with huge breasts and a very low cut dress which displayed a very large cleavage. I had to look up to the left, up to the centre and up to the right. Then down to the left, down to the cleavage and down to the right. Fortunately, we had to go through the process about three times.

:lol:

Reminds me of a few years back when a gorgeous radiologist did an ultrasound on my right testicle, but I'll keep those details to myself :P.