IGNORED

The Line=up For Watford

Agreed, i dont see the point in paying that amount for a defender and not playing him. I actually think he'll play Lescott for say 3 games then rest him for a couple and then play him for 3 games etc just until hes fully up to speed with the Premiership

36185[/snapback]

one word for u mate kroldrup he cost a few quid and didnt play much

Hopefully this will turn out better, Moyes said he thought he didnt have what it takes to cut it in the Premiership just from training. You would have thought that having scouted Kroldrup for a few years would have shown him whether he was good enough for the premiership or not <_<

Hopefully this will turn out better, Moyes said he thought he didnt have what it takes to cut it in the Premiership just from training. You would have thought that having scouted Kroldrup for a few years would have shown him whether he was good enough for the premiership or not  <_<

36478[/snapback]

:lol: they did scout the playey just the wrong one :lol:

I think the team that will play against watford is

Howard

Hibbo, Stubbs, Yobo, Valente

Arteta, Cahill, Neville, Kilbane

McFadden, Aj

The reason I have said that is I don't think that Beattie will be fit for the new season. Something tells me that he will be injured in a friendly. Along with VDM

I would like to see

Howard

Hibbo, Yobo, Lescott, Valente

Arteta, Cahill, Neville, VDM

Beattie, AJ

-----------------Howard--------------------

Hibbert -----Yobo-----Lescott ----- Valente

Davies/Osman----Neville-----Arteta----VDM

---------------AJ--------Beattie--------------

36514[/snapback]

NO Cahill?????????? <_< :mellow:

evidently not.....id bring him on with like 30/25 to go

i think hes particularly useful as a player coming on and bringing a new threat

the reason why i wouldnt start him, is that i want arteta in the middle, because we need that creativity there, a lot of AJ's goals have been from through balls, or balls flicked over the top etc , and arteta is the kind of player u want in the midfield to play the balls into the forwards

neville i wouldnt want to play because hes garbage, but we have noone lese and some1 needs to hold... thats why i think barton woudl be brilliant

davies i think will get better this year, id probably give him the start and tell him to stay wide, same with VDM

Edited by CraccerC

everyone mentions his attitude, he's had a few off-field problems yes, but when it coems to the pitch he gives 100%, and i think if you're a good manager you can get the best out of player and instil some discipline look at hughes and what he did with bellamy

but i don't think it'll happen because moyes isw pretty poor in the market