Which are better  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Cat or Dog

• Dogs
    • Cats

I voted for cats.

Cats are amazing. That is all.

i used to like you :shaking fist:

i don't get the appeal people have with cats at all..they contribute nothing other than a whiney shitty little noise every 5 minutes and they're up and down like a fiddler's fuckin elbow..dogs just lie there..play when you want to play..cheer you up when you need it..and are always happy to see you..that kind of loyalty doesn't really exist anywhere else and it's an unconditional love you won't get from any other animal...plus they're just so fuckin cute! (see my vids)

they are funny I will give you that (mostly because of the way they hurt themselves) but still not a patch on dogs

the funniest thing i ever saw one of my cats do when i was a kid was lie on top of the fridge freezer..stretch and roll a bit too far and fall off into the bin..went straight through the flappy lid..was amazin..it lost all sense of high and mighty-ness after that

i used to like you shaking fist.png

i don't get the appeal people have with cats at all..they contribute nothing other than a whiney shitty little noise every 5 minutes and they're up and down like a fiddler's fuckin elbow..dogs just lie there..play when you want to play..cheer you up when you need it..and are always happy to see you..that kind of loyalty doesn't really exist anywhere else and it's an unconditional love you won't get from any other animal...plus they're just so fuckin cute! (see my vids)

Red - So they're boring?

Blue - So they use you?

Green - And no other animal can?

So what you're saying is that Cats offer just the same??????

I'll get pics of my two in a sec...