IGNORED

Cats vs Dogs

Matt

Which are better  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Cat or Dog

• Dogs
    • Cats

Crap....went to visit my brother today showered and squeeky clean...door opens and black labrador advances and goes straight for the testicles.

Hygiene has f'ck all to do with it (and I kind of resent the suggestion).

dont know.gif Hygiene does play a part, a dog would rather play with worn socks etc than clean ones, don't be so touchy! maybe the problem with your brothers dog is discipline.Old habits are very hard to break, if the dogs not very old a good dog training book will help.Victoria Stilwell, her books and TV programes are brilliant.She's one good looking ladywub.png .

Only mentioned hygiene because she mentioned it in one of her books !smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, did you just put up a video of cats with Cerebellar hypoplasia to prove their "wank"?

Wow. I couldn't think of many things worse to put in a thread like this.

no, just thought it was funny. Plus, description says theyre coming out of anesthesia, how you know it s a disease? Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I have both a cat and a dog.

The dog is much more affectionate, and in need of attention, and the cat is much more private and secretive.

Both have wonderful points. Until you have owned a cat you won't know just how incredible they are as animals, and until you have owned a dog you won't have experienced unconditional love. Both kick ass in my opinion.

• 1 year later...