IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

19 min: This is farcical. Tevez is released down the inside-right channel. Reina comes to claim, but can't get to the ball before the City man, who tinkles an effort past the keeper from an exceptionally tight angle. The ball looks like it's going in, and rolls right across the face of the goal, hitting the inside of the left-hand post - but coming back out, allowing Reina to claim. Why the nearby Balotelli didn't chase that in is anyone's guess. But the woodwork, so cruel to Liverpool last season, has done them an absurd favour there.

It does sound as if Liverpool are taking a beating, I tell you Sky Sports coulden't come any sooner! Can't wait to be able to watch these games in my room without having to follow the Telegraph online for whats going on.

Would it be too much to ask to suggest the author of this, changes the title from 'Todays Footy' to something more appropriate. Maybe one or two don't like the 'soccer' terminology but it would be far more appropriate. 'Todays Footy' FFS !

Apparently one or two shite supporters were quite pleased with this result, would have accepted it before start of play. I heard whispers of 'this can be our season' and 'we really can go places now', etc from some sources. Delusions of fucking grandeur quite possibly after getting a draw against the league champs and playing admittedly, quite well here and there, but if supporters think there's glory ahead on the basis of one decent result or endeavor against a side that demands it, then people should give their head a shake.

To anyone who seriously wanted a draw out of this, or even favored Liverpool for a result ahead of time, simply on the basis of any City animosity, I really don't know what you were thinking. I wanted Manchester City to win, bottom line. Is a draw game a good result for me?, maybe, as the shite didn't get their first victory, or any victory, but by god I would have much prefered it if they had lost, pure and simple. Sad day for these pages or any Everton fansite when our supporters decide they would rather enjoy a Shite win than the opposition involved.

Would it be too much to ask to suggest the author of this, changes the title from 'Todays Footy' to something more appropriate. Maybe one or two don't like the 'soccer' terminology but it would be far more appropriate. 'Todays Footy' FFS !

You could ask....as long as you don't mind people asking you to change whatever they might find irritating about your posts/titlessmile.png .

Mentioned this in the shoutbox;

Watching the Champions League qualifiers penalty shootout and some tit has just tried to do a cheeky chip and its been caught by the goalkeeper. Now he's lost his team £15 million in winnings and looks a total bellend. The game was Udinese versus Braga and was level after two legs and 120 minutes, I don't feel any sympathy either as he was booed off the field, in games like that you should put your laces through it and smash the net.

Video below.

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2012-08-28/replay-udineses-maicosuel-has-his-horrible-panenka-penalty-saved/

Mentioned this in the shoutbox;

Watching the Champions League qualifiers penalty shootout and some tit has just tried to do a cheeky chip and its been caught by the goalkeeper. Now he's lost his team £15 million in winnings and looks a total bellend. The game was Udinese versus Braga and was level after two legs and 120 minutes, I don't feel any sympathy either as he was booed off the field, in games like that you should put your laces through it and smash the net.

Video below.

http://www.itv.com/s...-penalty-saved/

But (as posted elsewhere) Pirlo was proclaimed a genius for taking the exact same pen v England in the summer. 'Keeper moves you're a god, if he doesn't you're an arsehole.

I know, kinda' annoyed me that because IMO it was just lucky that Joe Hart dived, had he not done it would have been an easy save. In my opinion nobody should go for the chip, it's not needed and whilst it's 100% bullet-proof if the goalkeeper dives its not if he dosen't (and will make you look a right tit).

But (as posted elsewhere) Pirlo was proclaimed a genius for taking the exact same pen v England in the summer. 'Keeper moves you're a god, if he doesn't you're an arsehole.

TBF Pirlo's was disguised well, I thought he was putting it into the bottom corner. The Maicosuel one is very poor.

Apparently one or two shite supporters were quite pleased with this result, would have accepted it before start of play. I heard whispers of 'this can be our season' and 'we really can go places now', etc from some sources. Delusions of fucking grandeur quite possibly after getting a draw against the league champs and playing admittedly, quite well here and there, but if supporters think there's glory ahead on the basis of one decent result or endeavor against a side that demands it, then people should give their head a shake.

To anyone who seriously wanted a draw out of this, or even favored Liverpool for a result ahead of time, simply on the basis of any City animosity, I really don't know what you were thinking. I wanted Manchester City to win, bottom line. Is a draw game a good result for me?, maybe, as the shite didn't get their first victory, or any victory, but by god I would have much prefered it if they had lost, pure and simple. Sad day for these pages or any Everton fansite when our supporters decide they would rather enjoy a Shite win than the opposition involved.

Soccer ? dont%20know.gif

Why would you want either of our rivals to get 3 points? I'd rather they both got nothing if it was possible. I'd also prefer it if we played both right now, as I think we would beat them both at the moment,.