IGNORED

MOYES OUT !

Avinalaff

I think if Moyes was out tonight.....

He'd come home like a drowned rat because the weather's been like Old Testament out there tonight..

No, actually, I've been saying for a good few years now that Moyes should step down, he won't be fired, maybe it's still soon after another cup embarrassment , but I still maintain this club will not win an actual trophy so long as Moyes is manager. Loses it at the most critical moments and doesn't seem to know what his best side is. It seems one moment we all give Moyes accolades and plaudits and the next he's under attack from certain sections. This applies to most managers though, but once again, no trophies here until Moyes departs, this has been going on for 10 years now. Maybe I'm still irritated by tonight but there's no sense in lying.

I realise you are taking the piss but its these type of threads that end up causing all sorts of bullshit arguements over nothing. Its completely unnecessary in my eyes and is as funny as getting fisted my captain hook.

How fitting you dismiss anothers humour and then offer an attempt at humour expecting it to be accepted. rolleyes.gif

This is a small forum Bailey, and you'd like to think most of us know each other well enough by now not for there to be arguments, yet your own post is terribly ironic in itself, as it complains of potential arguments, by actually causing one. doh.gif

Maybe you should stick to moaning about Neville, as that surely wouldn't cause any arguments, huh?

I really dont understand why you start these type of topics Avin... Seems like your just trying to start arguements some times.

didnt tell you you couldnt post it, I gave my opinion on what I saw.

And I gave him mine. OK mate?

The posters above didn't know whether 'I' was joking or not, but I didn't see them refrain, nor you question them, so shove your double standards up your arse mate. If you think that lad wasn't being sarcastic, you are one naive man.

For the record, I enjoyed the joke that was this thread. I would even say I chortled when I saw it.

Cheers Joe. I was starting to wonder if I needed to go back on the meds lol. laugh.png

Thanks for the acknowledgment.

Gonna take a lil break and chilll before Matt and I fall out again lol.

And I gave him mine. OK mate?

The posters above didn't know whether 'I' was joking or not, but I didn't see them refrain, nor you question them, so shove your double standards up your arse mate. If you think that lad wasn't being sarcastic, you are one naive man.

Ignore that please Matt. Just a bit pissed off at the miserable amongst us. No offense meant. Apologies.

How fitting you dismiss anothers humour and then offer an attempt at humour expecting it to be accepted. rolleyes.gif

This is a small forum Bailey, and you'd like to think most of us know each other well enough by now not for there to be arguments, yet your own post is terribly ironic in itself, as it complains of potential arguments, by actually causing one. doh.gif

Maybe you should stick to moaning about Neville, as that surely wouldn't cause any arguments, huh?

The reason I dont find it particularly amusing is because its this type of thread that starts bickering, and whilst I dont deny that I have been a protagonist it what has proceeded, there have been two other spats on here already, which kinda proves my point!

I will moan about Neville when I see fit, and if you read the Swansea match report I actually said that he had a decent game. I call it how I see it, and when any player performs crap I will say so and if they play well and I will also say that as well. If you just chose to read my negative comments then thats up to you, but I have said plenty of good things about certain players as well. I post to enter into discussions about Everton related topics but you have started this thread purely to take the piss, and its not the first time.

The reason I dont find it particularly amusing is because its this type of thread that starts bickering, and whilst I dont deny that I have been a protagonist it what has proceeded, there have been two other spats on here already, which kinda proves my point!

I will moan about Neville when I see fit, and if you read the Swansea match report I actually said that he had a decent game. I call it how I see it, and when any player performs crap I will say so and if they play well and I will also say that as well. If you just chose to read my negative comments then thats up to you, but I have said plenty of good things about certain players as well. I post to enter into discussions about Everton related topics but you have started this thread purely to take the piss, and its not the first time.

Hey Bailey, no disrespect mate, but fuck off. You are the biggest whiner on the forum, so it might be cool to actually read something positive from you, if it were to exist.

Back to name calling again Avinalaff??!!! Can a moderator have a serious word please, cause people don't come on here to be insulted!!

Mogsy, have a word with 'yourself' mate. I don't see too many groans about you accusing me of 'trying to start arguments' which I clearly wasn't.

I tried to make light of our getting knocked out of the cup, by offering a little humour. If you didn't get it, fine, but don't start with the isolating bollocks. I'm annoyed at one or two of you for being sanctimonious, and jumping the gun, and if you don't like it, then don't give it out. Same for Bailey, who thinks it's ok to say I'm taking the piss, as though the comment has no hurtful weight, but moans should he get it back.

Talk about being up your own arses. And yes, you are boring.