IGNORED

Another deleted thread ? Pathetic

Avinalaff

Dear MikeO.

Have you any idea how much effort goes in to certain Photoshop work, and picture finding, just so a guy with an admin badge presses a button, and deletes it without thought, just because 'he' wants to?

As members, we donate the same amount towards this forum as you do, not to mention making the effort to keep it going, by trying to encourage conversation, and the thanks we get is pathetic needless moderation, and Matt who think it's ok to take the piss with little sly digs.

If you want to close and delete my threads, then please feel free to close and delete 'all' of them, as it will give you something to do while you sit there conjuring up new ways to feel important.

It's pathetic.

I think Matthew does a good job, bright boy, and is a good choice for his capacity, but if you've had a falling out, it's up to yourselves to straighten things out.

I didn't even see what this 'deleted thread' was, obviously, but was it so bad it had to be deleted or action taken. In all fairness you have started an awful many in recent weeks.

You know, I think the Photoshop work you do is damn clever, I'd do it myself if I had the time or patience, and can appreciate it, if you've been to a lot of time and trouble to a presentation and someone decides to put a spoiler on things.

You're not the only one who has difficulties on these pages sometimes or takes issue with something, so I suggest you rise above this and keep about your regular participation. It would be beneficial if I knew what was deleted, but can only say, just keep at it and on with the good work etc

Dalz, thanks all the same mate, but if Matt was a bright boy he'd quit with the sly digs and veiled references to my prior illness at every opportunity.

Within a day of the guy returrning, I get :

"was a genuine question to understand your thinking."

which is just another insensitive remark in a long list of them, and it's been going on for too long. As for the Photoshop thing, Mike removed it because I dared to put it in the wrong section (classic threads) which has about 6 threads in it. How dare I make such a mistake, huh?

There'll be no more threads for a while mate. I've better things to do with my time than to waste it. I wouldn't mind if a single one of them knew the slightest thing about forums. It's like the blind leading the blind, all happy to call themselves admins and mods without the slightest idea about running a forum, and that's why nobody posts. Make an effort or a suggestion and you're the worlds worst.

Fuck them mate.

Mr A likes to speak his mind, he's not so restrictive on issues as I am. I realize it's sometimes better to bite your tongue on issues than cause a scene, but can appreciate people's frustrations.

Nah. Never good to bite your tongue mate.

I just get a bit pissed off sometimes, and prefer to be honest than say nothing. If Mike had the courtesy to reply to pm's it would all be sorted without the need for a thread. If I don't start any more threads for a while, they can't delete them. Simple.

Maybe you did a start one thread to many in recent times, I get a bit angry about that sometimes with any participants, be it here, or any other forum page you can think of. It wasn't anything personal you understand, it's just the principle of the thing. On James Bond page for example, there's one or two annoying kids who see it necessary to start a new thread every 20 minutes about 'what flavor cat food does your pet enjoy' to 'what's the strangest thing you have in your attic'. Gets on my fucking nerves it really does.

I hope you get those PMs seen to and responded, but it is better just to bite your fucking tongue sometimes, than cause a scene, as before, as my editing of a recent response demonstrated

I think that issues people have should be raised so long as they are done in the right manner. I don't have a problem with Avinalaff starting new threads as from what I've seen he doesn't spam and seems to only want the best for the forum and its members.

On the subject of MikeO I can't see his avatar anymore (the picture appears to be a broken link) and his username keeps changing to 'Guest', is anyone else experiancing this?

Tried to put a new picture in but it was too big, got sidetracked and not got round to fixing it yet.

The "guest" thing is an intermittent problem (not just on my account). Doesn't really cause any issues so I'm not even sure if Louis has looked into it.

The thread was something similar to this, so not sure why it should be deemed inappropriate and deleted. dont%20know.gif

Classic posting on Toffeetalk captured for posterity: rofl.gif

efc__1359366485_Heitinga_Goal_Bolton_Celebrati.jpg

Toffeetalk supporters dismayed at striker Jelavic being replaced by defender Heitinga ........ shaking fist.png

Bolton1-2EvertonToffeetalk.jpg

john-heitinga-celebrates-his-late-fa-cup-winner-at-bolton-637579816.jpg

Minutes later, Heitinga smashes in an injury time winner much to the joy of the fans .......... yay.gif

Bolton1-2EvertonToffeetalk2.jpg

G_34_600x338_1661953a.jpg

Edited by Avinalaff

Just to put and end to this (from my point of view) as you don't seem to want to let it go...

If Mike had the courtesy to reply to pm's it would all be sorted without the need for a thread.

Have another look at the pm's you sent me and see if you think they deserve a courteous answer. I don't respond well to abuse.

A reply regarding why the thread was deleted, rather than moved, might have been more polite.

Again; I'm "Conjuring up new ways to be important," more "..pathetic" and then "fuck them".

If you want a polite reply you should maybe try asking polite questions.

How would you have responded if I spoke to you the way you're speaking to me? You got all offended the other day when Matt said, "..was a genuine question to understand your thinking." to you.

That's absolutely my last comment on this in this thread or anywhere else....if you want to carry on with it then feel free to talk to Louis.

Just to put and end to this (from my point of view) as you don't seem to want to let it go...

Have another look at the pm's you sent me and see if you think they deserve a courteous answer. I don't respond well to abuse.

Again; I'm "Conjuring up new ways to be important," more "..pathetic" and then "fuck them".

If you want a polite reply you should maybe try asking polite questions.

How would you have responded if I spoke to you the way you're speaking to me? You got all offended the other day when Matt said, "..was a genuine question to understand your thinking." to you.

That's absolutely my last comment on this in this thread or anywhere else....if you want to carry on with it then feel free to talk to Louis.

Look Mike.

Get one thing straight. Treat people as though they were stood next to you.

You caused the problem by deleting the thread, when simple moderation would have been suffice, and did so without the slightest regard for the guy who had taken the time to create it, so drop the badly done to bollocks.

If you want respect, offer it.

The thread wasn't deleted until after I had the first abusive pm. If you'd have been stood next to me then I'd have done more than deleted your thread.

I've had my say, you've had yours, no need for this to stay open.

As I said, if you want to carry it on talk to Louis.

Closed.