IGNORED

Eating, Drinking & Cooking Thread.

Zoo

It's quickly becoming my favourite dish to be honest. Had it tonight seeing as all of the in-laws are from Porto, it was so good that once I'd finished mine I had a little sneaky extra which is rare given how filling it is.

ย 

Hope you all like :)

Hmm, don't think I've had one of those. I'll have to check it out sometime if I can smile.png

ย 

For my tea tonight if was omelette Mrs.Zoo taught me how to make one and pretty pleased with how it turned out. Added some white rice to it seeing as its my favourite aswell, now to learn how to make something more 'exotic' smile.png

Edited by Zoo

So went to watch the Porto match and for a Francesinha at this place in Liverpool. The Francesinhas were quite good (although they will always taste better in Porto!). And there was some Super Bock as well biggrin.png

ย 

The match, not so good. Hadn't seen such a poor Porto performance in quite a while. The place was full with Portuguese people as well, didn't realise there were that many of us here laugh.png. The result kind of ruined the mood for everyone except the Benfica fans!

Edited by Fearthainn

Having a Subway for my lunch today, the finest fast food resteraunt going! (closely followed by Burger King).

LOVE subway, bit of steak and cheese on Italian bread with lettuce and southwest sauce is the shiz!

ย 

Going to have a go at making my own Salt and pepper chicken later, it's all I ever get from the Chinese nowadays so I thought why not? :P

ย 

Will let you know the results

Meatball Mariana with Jalapinos, Peppers, Cucumber and Lettuce is mine, with extra Chilli sauce smile.png.

ย 

Let us know how you get on with your chicken GR, home made Shephards Pie for me tonight!

ย 

They didnt go too well Zoo :(

ย 

I did them a few weeks a go and the spring onions and chillies burnt really quickly, but funny enough the taste wasnt too bad when i threw the chicken in. This time i was very cautious with the onion and chillies so kept a good eye on them, dont know whether i didnt cook them enough or added too much sugar (I know strange, but thats what the instructions said! :unsure:) because it was no were near as nice this time and what taste there was, was minimal. Just tasted like chicken in the end tbh :lol: going to have to re-think my strategy.

Made chicken & mushrooms in red wine today in the slow cooker....was superb!

ย 

Slow cooker is quite a new toy but it's brilliant....stick a few bits in and leave it for four hours and the texture of the meat is superb, melts in your mouth. Only done chicken and beef so far, going to try lamb nextsmile.png.

Slow cooker is quite a new toy but it's brilliant....stick a few bits in and leave it for four hours and the texture of the meat is superb, melts in your mouth. Only done chicken and beef so far, going to try lamb nextsmile.png.

ย 

My parents have had a slow cooker for a few years now and say its one of the best things they ever bought! So much so that Mrs. Zoo has been given one too! smile.png

ย 

I don't think they've ever tried using red wine with it though, I'll have to give that a mention.

Edited by Zoo