IGNORED

The Bumper Picture Quiz.

Zoo

I’ve had this vision for a while, to have a massive picture quiz across our forum. I’m happy with how my trivia thread is going but I think I need something to run along-side it to keep the quiz section fresh. I’ve come up with the idea of having a ‘picture quiz’ feature on here which anyone can take part in.

It’s going to start similar to Avinalaff’s ‘Who am I?’ quiz. I’ve got some pictures and disguised them as much as I can and it’s your job to tell me who they are. I’ve started off with just some pictures of famous managers but I’ve put a list below of what I think we could include. (Reply if you have any more suggestions).

-Players/Managers

-Football grounds (although keep them guessable. Don’t run down to your Sunday League team’s ground and take a photo).

-Mascots

Once the question has been guessed anyone is free to post up a new one (although if you don’t want to that’s fine) and if the question goes ‘dead’ then a new one can be posted. I’ll post some rules down below so we can keep some sort of order in here.
Hope you all enjoy.

Rules:

-No more than one picture can be posted at a time.

-The answer must be guessable, don’t be posting a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo’s eyelash.

-You can have as many guesses as you want.

-Clues should be given out if after a few days nobody has the slightest clue.

-A question becomes ‘dead’ when nobody has guessed at it for 7 days, after this time period a new one can be put up in its place.

-Put the pictures in ‘spoiler’ tags. If people start posting pictures the size of Big Ben the place is just going to look un-tidy, just make it obvious that you are posting a question and people will look.

If you have any suggestions get in touch – enjoy!

Edited by Zoo