IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I thought we could do with a thread that just has all of the latest Everton news in it. This thread could be used when talking about Everton news that isn't 'major' but could still be discussed (and doesn't warrant its own thread).

If the Admin/Mods don't like the idea then feel free to delete.

Edited by Zoo

They just can't help themselves can they. Just can't help themselves...

What's to add here. I read an article around twenty minutes ago that Philip Neville enjoyed some black pudding with other squad players and it was 'vegetarian day' in the club canteen. Chefs were highly praised for their endeavors.

That's it for this thread.

What's to add here. I read an article around twenty minutes ago that Philip Neville enjoyed some black pudding with other squad players and it was 'vegetarian day' in the club canteen. Chefs were highly praised for their endeavors.

Don't see you adding much to the forum to be honest..

Maybe I flipped my lid a little but I don't see the point in going around the forum complaining about other peoples threads. If you don't like them then leave them alone, no need to post sarcastic comments like a 4 year old - at the end of the day I'm only trying to make our forum better.

Maybe I flipped my lid a little but I don't see the point in going around the forum complaining about other peoples threads. If you don't like them then leave them alone, no need to post sarcastic comments like a 4 year old - at the end of the day I'm only trying to make our forum better.

You'll just end up frustrated mate.

No point pushing a car around the block to get it going if the drivers don't want to put fuel in.

He will be hoping that all this publicity will do his show good. I'm not prude in the slightest (one of my favourite comedians is Frankie Boyle) but I just don't see why he did what he did. It's not as if he went onto the pitch and showed his arse to Joleon Lescott or anything mental he just jogged around a bit.

Edit: Funny how our security goes up the wall when we play Manchester City. Last season someone hand-cuffed themselves to the goal-post.

Edited by Zoo

JAN MUCHA TO STAY?

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2013/03/20/everton-fc-to-make-jan-mucha-decision-99623-33030416/

Personally I think we should be keeping him but I think that Moyes won't guarantee him first team football and he'll go somewhere else...

The only way to judge Mucha is to drop Howard and give him a go. Howard has no entitlement to the job, and the only way to know if we should keep players is to play them. Howard isn't getting any younger, and keepers are hard to get.

The only way to judge Mucha is to drop Howard and give him a go. Howard has no entitlement to the job, and the only way to know if we should keep players is to play them. Howard isn't getting any younger, and keepers are hard to get.

spot on. Ok, hes not had a chance to really prove himself but hes looked more assured in the last couple of games, more so than he did for the few previous outtings hes had

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those Everton fans who take the ROI flag to matches might be giving Kone an extra welcome if he hasn't got his glasses on.

This is Ivory Coast's flag;

125px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.p

This is ROI's

125px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

While on nationalities, a couple of sites I've been on have Darron Gibson as ROI - I thought he was Northern Irish (??), but there you go.

Those Everton fans who take the ROI flag to matches might be giving Kone an extra welcome if he hasn't got his glasses on.

This is Ivory Coast's flag;

125px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.p

This is ROI's

125px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

While on nationalities, a couple of sites I've been on have Darron Gibson as ROI - I thought he was Northern Irish (??), but there you go.

He does play for the ROI (when he hasn't exiled himself due to Trappattoni being a melon) but maybe he's one of those that's swapped allegiance in the past?

Gibson was born in Derry, Northern Ireland but changed to ROI for his playing career.

He decided to quit the Northern Ireland team at the age of 16 after they dropped him for attending trials with Manchester United.

Edited by Zoo