IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I spent nearly an hour putting together what I thought was a very good subject about our poor commercial dept.

Tried to post it, and it said SORRY YOU DONT HAVE AUTHORITY TO DO THAT or something like that.

What does this mean, why does it happen and how the hell can I make a point if its a topic not started, where could I

make a new point..

To whoever controls the site, this is driving me nuts, and ive just lost another post that I put a lot of time and

thought into, that might have been of interest and a good discussion. Im really pissed off.

If you are going to make a post that will take you a lot of time (and will piss you off if you lose it) write it into Word before-hand or any other text program on your computer. Save it frequently and then copy & paste it into the forum. If I do a review of a game or am posting my Talking To The Enemy feature I'll write then in Word first.

You can always recover lost work too, 'Recover Auto-Saved posts' at the bottom left of the post-box will recover any lost data.

• 3 weeks later...

Two games against footballing teams... is this an indication that our new style is drawing more attention from the media?, previously we were forever getting the dregs at the end of MOTD...

Not sure how it works but yes, we do seem the get the odd televised game where in the FA cup they can smell and upset against us etc.

Two games against footballing teams... is this an indication that our new style is drawing more attention from the media?, previously we were forever getting the dregs at the end of MOTD...

Not sure how it works but yes, we do seem the get the odd televised game where in the FA cup they can smell and upset against us etc.

No Haf it means we have 2 games on Sky Sports and fuck all else, the corresponding fixtures last season were also live on Sky

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11662/7869797/premier-league-on-sky

http://www1.skysports.com/football/competitions/premier-league/results/april-2013

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic