IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/06/arsenal-v-everton-best-value-xi-from-seamus-coleman-to-olivier-giroud-4217035/

Seamus Coleman (£150k from Sligo Rovers)

There’s cheap, and then there’s just plain ridiculous. To discover such a diamond in the rough for the price of a one bedroom flat in Croydon is almost unheard of in top flight football, and the right-back must go down as one of the biggest bargains in Premier League history.

Didn't know where else to put this so I guess it fits here. Our assistant manager here for Red Bull New York, Robin Fraser, apparently has spent the last week here with Everton. He's our tactician so it appears that Bobby and co are viewed as great mentors from a tactical standpoint, and it also seems that we're forming a nice little relationship between the Cahill transfer and this. Cool to see for me :)

Didn't know where else to put this so I guess it fits here. Our assistant manager here for Red Bull New York, Robin Fraser, apparently has spent the last week here with Everton. He's our tactician so it appears that Bobby and co are viewed as great mentors from a tactical standpoint, and it also seems that we're forming a nice little relationship between the Cahill transfer and this. Cool to see for me :)

anything to do with scouting youngsters aswell, or purely tactics?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/everton-hired-a-group-of-dancers-to-dress-as-stewards-and-put-on-a-flash-mob-show-at-the-fulham-game/

Lol caught the tail end of this when I came back up from my half time pint and wondered what was going on

Heitinga and Jelavic were pissing themselves laughing at that, and were copying them at times too! :rofl:

Just found this video, was telling Josh about the game and googled it to get the team because he asked whether we put out a weakened team as it was non league opposition....no chance of that back then!

Anyway, I was there (in the away end) and the thing I loved on the day and still love looking at the vid is how all the Everton fans stayed on at the end to cheer the Woking team. Class act....players even waited for them to complete their lap of honour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUw32na4buY

Gutted my wife finished for mat leave 2 days before they came to visit, she's a senior staff nurse there. Wanted to her to get a picture with Roberto and the bump just so I can say in a few years "here you are just before being born with the greatest manager in the world"

On a side note the club always do a fantastic job at Christmas, wife isn't in to football but the lift they give the kids is tremendous. She said the notable ones who have been very good over the years are Cahill - just goes round like a man on a mission. Moyes! - very polite. Lescott, arteta. And whilst im at it.... pepe reina was a class act.

Gutted my wife finished for mat leave 2 days before they came to visit, she's a senior staff nurse there. Wanted to her to get a picture with Roberto and the bump just so I can say in a few years "here you are just before being born with the greatest manager in the world"

On a side note the club always do a fantastic job at Christmas, wife isn't in to football but the lift they give the kids is tremendous. She said the notable ones who have been very good over the years are Cahill - just goes round like a man on a mission. Moyes! - very polite. Lescott, arteta. And whilst im at it.... pepe reina was a class act.

Ossie looks a natural.....head popping up at about 1.36 is great.

Ossie looks a natural.....head popping up at about 1.36 is great.

He does look a character, I think the names mentioned have very characteristic traits.

So based on these descriptions guess who :- "big teethy smile and plastic looking hair"

"Huge bloke, was really good looking despite an injury to his head, had a beany on"

"Australian, really friendly and went off on his own"

"Really tall, red hair, very nice man"

"Bald, big bloke, scouse accent even though he doesn't look English"

It so happens when reina posed for a photo, one of the girls in front of him put her arms behind her back and accidentally cupped him... He laughed it off.