IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

• 2 weeks later...

Is the third season any good? Is it based on the third book?

I am working my way through the books, the first two are brilliant, the third more heavy going, and the fourth is just so dull... 300 pages in out of 1000 and nothing is happening, with a load of characters that no-one gives a shit about - I'm really struggling.

How on earth are they going to make series of the fourth book?

I sometimes lose concentration just looking at Lena Headey, she's outstanding. Absolute bombshell.

It's her "posh" accent that does it for me. I have a bit of a thing for women who speak well.

if shes more naked Id probably start watching again sooner! Her and the blond, blue eyed dragon queen, absolutely stonking!

Love Dany. She is stunning. Saw a picture of her with her natural brown hair and she doesn't look half as good.

It's her "posh" accent that does it for me. I have a bit of a thing for women who speak well.

Love Dany. She is stunning. Saw a picture of her with her natural brown hair and she doesn't look half as good.

shes a natural brunette?! wub.png

Tyrion a great character they have cast and scripted him perfectly, there are a fair few but He's the one when you look back on the series that will probably come to mind first.

"The Lord of Light wants his enemies burnt. The Drowned God wants his enemies drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? Where is the god of tits and wine?"

They have just finished writing the first two episodes of season four so it's great to know it's more then likely going to follow the books in terms of numbers.

Is the third season any good? Is it based on the third book?

I am working my way through the books, the first two are brilliant, the third more heavy going, and the fourth is just so dull... 300 pages in out of 1000 and nothing is happening, with a load of characters that no-one gives a shit about - I'm really struggling.

How on earth are they going to make series of the fourth book?

The fourth and fifth books run concurrently in time and a lot more of the fan favourite characters are in the fifth books, so that's going to be something that's a lot better paced in the series.

I think she has a weird face tbh.

Really? Its not perfect but its not wonky

Edit, just did a google image search and she does seem to pull a funny face in a lot of pictures.

I did think she looked good in game of thrones though. Never actually seen her in anything else

Edited by Peter H

I've never seen this program and even the title made me slightly angry but it's been impossible to avoid any information given away at some stage or another. I think I have a good understanding of what occurs and the scenarios, sex and violence is all very well, but I prefer one thing at a time. This isn't even on terrestrial television ? and saw it on Sky listings, but we can't get the channel in question. It really is no great loss I think.

I've never seen this program and even the title made me slightly angry but it's been impossible to avoid any information given away at some stage or another. I think I have a good understanding of what occurs and the scenarios, sex and violence is all very well, but I prefer one thing at a time. This isn't even on terrestrial television ? and saw it on Sky listings, but we can't get the channel in question. It really is no great loss I think.

So why even read and comment in a thread about it? Just a need to express yourself? Theres thousands of threads here, why not stick to those that you actually have an opinion about? Would make the forum much more enjoyable for you.

You are a strange, strange man.

I am now 500 pages through the 4th book, and literally NOTHING has happened. NOTHING. It has to be the biggest let down I've ever read. Even if the 4th and 5th books are concurrent, how on earth will they find material in the 4th. How is the third series going on TV?