IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

To all you bill lovers, you will wake up one day and realise you's have backed a buffoon for years...

As he takes his cut and laughs his arse off at ya's all.

The man's a joke and yous are an even bigger one for believing all his heart felt Everton violator... Great actor though.

Im no Bill lover mate, but nothing is going to change at the moment as far as i can see we are stuck with him.

To all you bill lovers, you will wake up one day and realise you's have backed a buffoon for years...

As he takes his cut and laughs his arse off at ya's all.

The man's a joke and yous are an even bigger one for believing all his heart felt Everton violator... Great actor though.

its clear in all the financial statements that neither he, nor any of the board of directors, have taken a penny in a loooong time, cant remember if its 6 or 10 years. They actually signed an agreement not to take a wage.

its clear in all the financial statements that neither he, nor any of the board of directors, have taken a penny in a loooong time, cant remember if its 6 or 10 years. They actually signed an agreement not to take a wage.

I don't think any of the thousands of fans have taken a salary and they have invested more in the club.

For them to take a salary would be a complete farce, let alone for the fact that despite increasing the clubs debt, reducing the assets and pretty much sitting on their hands while other clubs improve their commercial muscle.

In effect they are looking for a 500% return on their shares despite not putting a bean into improving the clubs situation.

Until we fully understand what is in the 'other operating costs' which had increased on a ridiculous scale over the years I wouldn't be so sure what has been put in that expense line... operating costs were about £1m 12 years ago, they rose to £24m within 10 years???

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/everton-no-blue-skies.html

A very good read...

Edited by Hafnia

Still a Bill fan here. Though i do understand we need him to step aside to progress.

And i wont accept anyone shouting me down without cold hard facts.

As far as i have seen oveer the last decade, He has been primarily a fan and this is his downfall. But is this a bad thing or just wrong for the club? i would say its a good thing but wrong for the club.

Even with we dont agree with his way of doing things i think we should still respect he is doing it because he believes it is the right way!

Now you have permission to tear me appart :)

I'm glad we have Bill with the way football has gone during his ownership of our great club. If he, or someone like him, and there aren't many, hadn't bought in we could easily have ended up as a Portsmouth, Blackburn, Wolves, Birmingham City, Anzhi where we either end up with incompetent owners or with someone who has simply lost interest, or his fortune, and we end up truly in the shite. Who's to say we won't end up there but at least it's not today.

If you're looking for one of a few main reasons why we are skint, compared to some, then Agent Johnson is clearly one but a more sinister contributor is that bastard nephew, or whatever he is, to our greatest benefactor Sir John Moores who took his football pools inheritance and almost lost the lot over at the red shite and to Liverpool City Council. Everything has a starting point and for every action there is a reaction and this bastard almost got his when Steve Morgan (Wolves) wanted to buy the shite and make everything 'public' when Moores finally realised he was going to end up skint, but that's another story. This horrible twat, and he is a horrible twat, must have been born lucky as I'll bet even he couldn't believe it when Waldorf & Stadler came over the horizon like a couple of sweaty Baptist pig-fuckers to bail him out.

Someone said Bill is a great actor. Yes, he is, as he's got a lot of people convinced he's some sort of a luvvie tosser.

I like Bill.

Ya's can have Bill then, but when everyone cmes out with the same old shit about, 'it could be worse, it could be leeds or portsmouth...Come back to me in five years time when the deficit is too big too ever plug back from the top four cause the bastards blatantly holding us back to gain some limelight...

Then you's will be supporting a leeds or portsmouth, cause thats how far behind we will be from the rest.

Ya's can have Bill then, but when everyone cmes out with the same old shit about, 'it could be worse, it could be leeds or portsmouth...Come back to me in five years time when the deficit is too big too ever plug back from the top four cause the bastards blatantly holding us back to gain some limelight...

Then you's will be supporting a leeds or portsmouth, cause thats how far behind we will be from the rest.

pretty sure thats been said 10, and 5 years ago...

I don't think any of the thousands of fans have taken a salary and they have invested more in the club.

For them to take a salary would be a complete farce, let alone for the fact that despite increasing the clubs debt, reducing the assets and pretty much sitting on their hands while other clubs improve their commercial muscle.

In effect they are looking for a 500% return on their shares despite not putting a bean into improving the clubs situation.

Until we fully understand what is in the 'other operating costs' which had increased on a ridiculous scale over the years I wouldn't be so sure what has been put in that expense line... operating costs were about £1m 12 years ago, they rose to £24m within 10 years???

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/everton-no-blue-skies.html

A very good read...

true. I didnt say it was right whats been done, I was just correcting the nonsense statement of "As he takes his cut and laughs his arse off at ya's all."

I see the copy / paste has started then! You must have that bookmarked :P

Brett you do make me giggle.

I neither love him or hate him. He's a flawed fan. He wants to the best but can't deliver. Gets let down by people around him and companies he works with. Shoots himself in the foot constantly but drives a hard bargain.

He's not perfect. But he's not the devil either.

His advisors and team have let him down far too often. But he's easily suckered into a good sales pitch.

There's no doubt he's better than the other tossers on the board, certainly the best of a bad bunch but there's nothing we can do about it.

A players sold > Bills fault.

Wise investment made > Managers doing.

We lose money > Bills fault.

We make money > Commercial guys doing.

The toilets dont flush > Bills fault.

The new new badge is shit > Bills fault.

The beer is warm > Bills fault.

Its not just him running the club people. Fucksake.

He brings in managers/coordinators to do thir jobs. At present, they're not. Blame the marketing department for the badge. They HAVE to sign it off before it goes higher.

But he is a dope too, shoots his mouth off far too often "watch this space", "the money will be here tomorrow"....he tells the fans, as a fan, what they want to hear. People let him down, he takes the flak.

Sorry Matt, i forgot you where privy to all the board meetings he has held... Mine was a mere accusation not a fact, and a viable one at that, from what bullshit has come out of his mouth so far.

If you are ok with mediocracy we'll leave it there... I obviously aim higher :yay:

Never claimed I was "privy to all board meetings". You made another unfounded accusation, I merely pointed out why its nonsense, again.

Its got nothing to do with accepting less than we deserve, or you aiming higher (unfounded accusations is hardly aiming high). Nor am I saying Bill is a saint. My point is perfectly summarized by Tens post.

I'm glad we have Bill with the way football has gone during his ownership of our great club. If he, or someone like him, and there aren't many, hadn't bought in we could easily have ended up as a Portsmouth, Blackburn, Wolves, Birmingham City, Anzhi where we either end up with incompetent owners or with someone who has simply lost interest, or his fortune, and we end up truly in the shite. Who's to say we won't end up there but at least it's not today.

If you're looking for one of a few main reasons why we are skint, compared to some, then Agent Johnson is clearly one but a more sinister contributor is that bastard nephew, or whatever he is, to our greatest benefactor Sir John Moores who took his football pools inheritance and almost lost the lot over at the red shite and to Liverpool City Council. Everything has a starting point and for every action there is a reaction and this bastard almost got his when Steve Morgan (Wolves) wanted to buy the shite and make everything 'public' when Moores finally realised he was going to end up skint, but that's another story. This horrible twat, and he is a horrible twat, must have been born lucky as I'll bet even he couldn't believe it when Waldorf & Stadler came over the horizon like a couple of sweaty Baptist pig-fuckers to bail him out.

Someone said Bill is a great actor. Yes, he is, as he's got a lot of people convinced he's some sort of a luvvie tosser.

I like Bill.

At the end of the day Agent Johnson left us in the black, also Agent Kenwright was very much part of that regime(the main reason i believe he should never have been allowed to get involved a second time) What about the stories he supposedly said no to the Sheiks at Man City? I reckon it will take £500m to get us back on track again, very few have that kind of cash, we could have had a fantastic team and a world class stadium, and with Moyes in charge which is what everyone wanted. I find it hard to believe his "Everton love-in" all the time especially considering some of the decisions made during his tenure, if it's true then fuck me he has a strange way of showing it.

Simply put he is out of depth, being an Evertonian means nothing when the job is not getting done, whilst we stay afloat we are not going anywhere, stuck in stupid merchandising deals. Change will have to happen at some point otherwise one year the inevitable WILL happen imo.

Edited by Simon

At the end of the day Agent Johnson left us in the black, also Agent Kenwright was very much part of that regime(the main reason i believe he should never have been allowed to get involved a second time) What about the stories he supposedly said no to the Sheiks at Man City? I reckon it will take £500m to get us back on track again, very few have that kind of cash, we could have had a fantastic team and a world class stadium, and with Moyes in charge which is what everyone wanted. I find it hard to believe his "Everton love-in" all the time especially considering some of the decisions made during his tenure, if it's true then fuck me he has a strange way of showing it.

Simply put he is out of depth, being an Evertonian means nothing when the job is not getting done, whilst we stay afloat we are not going anywhere, stuck in stupid merchandising deals. Change will have to happen at some point otherwise one year the inevitable WILL happen imo.

At last, someone with a bit of nouse and willingness to want better for there belovered club!

That will be the story that Amanda Staveley had tried to broker the deal where the due dilligence was done costing £200k and Kenwright pulled the plug at the last minute for unknown reasons... so if this is true, then he has commited a greater mistake than the kings dock, Fortress fund, NTL and Kirby fiascos.

I have asked permission to start this thread so that any comments related to Bill Kenwright and the Board can stay in here. This stops other threads such as the Betis match day thread turning into another discussion about money and Bill Kenwright, it just keeps everything tidy.

Great idea but I very much doubt it will happen with Haf around!

You back track quicker than BK

Not back tracking at all mate, i just know at the end of the day there is fuck all that can be done about it at the moment. You got £500m to sort the club out? me neither. None of that means i have to like what BK has done, i think some of it has been comical as i have said many many times in the past.

Brett Angel What has BK ever done to you that EVERY post you make is to bash him. Ok Ok we get the idea, you don't like but ffs get out of being stuck in the same groove constantly and try to say something nice about Everton. It is now getting bloody tedious.

Yes there are folks who agree with you and there are folks who disagree. It is the way of the world.

There are groups that I will listen to, another's that I won't so crawl back. The reason why there are so many posts is because it's called a forum. If you had it your way, we'd all back BK, rave about naismith and agree with DM's formations... Isn't life so swell and all that shit. I support this team to the hilt and don't want a gob shite running it into the ground with his lies, while every manager gets him out of his holes.

If you had it your way, we'd all back BK,

I am not sure you will find anywhere when I have said I back BK. I am not actually saying I am in either camp. Not a camp type of person. Are you camp?

I do like the new away kit though..... There, is that better?

Could be if I didn't suspect a touch of sarcasm. Do you like the shape of the balls?