IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

You can say Mirallas hasn't been that great lately -- fair enough -- but neither have Kone nor Osman.

If Martinez is not going to play Mirallas then he needs to stop saying he's in his plans. Sell him so we can get some decent money for him. He's worth too much to sit on the bench for us.

That's most likely why he was given a new contract.

Why do you give a" useless bencher" like Mirallas such a long contract then ?

Sell the poor guy and buy someone "good enough to make the starting line-up".

Give me one reason why you refuse to play your second best goal scorer when you are 1-0 down at home against a parked buss but you send up "dangerman" uncle Osman?

i will protest in the interest of Everton until Martinez really gives Mirallas ,or any other neglected good player for that matter , a fair deal

If you are desperate for a win at home like we are and you are 1-0 behind against a poor team, you throw the kitchen zinc at the opposition - not a white towel like uncle Osman

I understand increasing the length of his contract (plus a raise) increases his price, but it just seems like his price has to be lower now than ever before.

I don't feel the situation is being handled well, whether if it's for increasing Mirallas' sell-on value or if Martinez does actually see him in his plans.

The pressure on Martinez to start using Mirallas properly is building as our season keeps on faltering -

i really hope Mirallas gets enough playtime to prove Matinez wrong before he is eventually sold -

The less he plays the less we will get for him.Why would a top club pay big bucks if he is not good enough to make a mediocre Everton side - they would argue.

We call on old Martinez to play us Mirallas !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Second idiotic red card this season. The quicker we get rid of this idiot, the better. I hope he never plays another minute for us.

Isn't this the story of his time at Everton? A brilliant game here, then a stupid red card the next. He has no-one to blame but himself for being left on the bench. It's a lack of maturity.

To be booked for the "dive" was tough. But Lukaku played an absolute hospital ball for his second yellow yes it was rash and silly but you have to look at player who passed the ball to put him in that situation.

Edited by MC11

To be booked for the "dive" was tough. But Lukaku played an absolute hospital ball for his second yellow yes it was rash and silly but you have to look at player who past the ball to put him in that situation.

Passing the ball does not include a telepathic message to lunge in. Absolute insanity to blame Rom for the bad pass as the reason, by that definition he'd get 4 people sent off a game.

Stupid decision to book Kev but he should've stayed on his feet. He invited trouble but the ref today way a grade A cunt rag, again.

I've only had the benefit of seeing it live and it looked as though he slipped rather than it being rash. I'm going to take it that that is wrong though seeing as people want to string him up though :lol:.

Noble can go fuck off though; did his absolute best to get him sent off and refereed the whole game himself.

The referee and linesman were fucking atrocious today, summed it up for booking Robles for complaining and he sends kev off because noble talked him into it. Creswell rolling around as well. The linesman in the first half was disgustingly inept to the point of being embarrassing

I have just seen the huge difference between Everton and Liverpool:

Benteke is brushed and dives in penalty box - he gets a penalty -

Mirallas is brushed and dives outside the penalty box - he gets a yellow card -

Maybe Mirallas should go and play for Liverpool

Difference was benteke was brushed.

Kev wasn't touched. I know you have his back, but he earnt himself a sending off, just as Robles earnt criticism for his part, Rom for his and Roberto for his.

People say Roberto has had enough chances....even I couldn't argue his case anymore.

But Kev has also had enough chances now, his head just isn't here.

Why do people just blame Mirallas if Liverpool is 1 down - goes down to 10 men early in 2nd half and still wins 2-1 ?

Some people including myself believe Mirallas was brushed

His tackle was a fraction late and foolish while on a yellow - i agree but my problem is the first yellow so early in the game for something so insignificant -

Look he made a mistake but he made it because he was rtying too hard to get his place back in the side - overeagerness leading to foolishness

But yes he should be sold -

but also yes - that will not be the last we see of him - maybe we will like less what we see if he plays under another manager against us

Because we have watched it over and over again. There is no..I think...he was touched or wasn't.

Every replay I have watched shows the same thing....no contact.

I will gladly change my mind if I see just one that shows contact.

Heck, I would even soften if he came out and looked sorry instead of looking hard done by.

I will never write a player off as long as he wears our shirt. If he came back and performed great I would he right behind him. I just get let down time and time again by him.

It's up to him not us. He is the only one who can change people's perception of him.

Shukes if you are brushed or nearly touched it is the same thing - neither causes you to fall over -

going down without having to is a dive in my book and should get the same treatment --

not a penalty for Liverpool ans a yellow card for Mirallas - never if you are consistant

But look it will be better for all concerned that Mirallas is sold as soon as possible -

Martinez does not rate him -

Very few fans rate him -

Those who rate him are just getting frustrated with Martinez -

I would hate to see him go but the majority and the manager have spoken -

so cheerz Kev - we wish you better luck and more recognition wherever that might be -

I really think you will fit in perfectly well with Liverpool .