IGNORED

Quote / Multiquote buttons

Formby

Can anyone clear up a technical issue for me? I am unable to use the QUOTE or MULTIQUOTE function buttons when replying to a topic. When I press either, it just goes to the Reply to this Topic box, but with no quote inside. I never used to have the problem and no changes have been made to my settings or the browser. Any ideas?

Can anyone clear up a technical issue for me? I am unable to use the QUOTE or MULTIQUOTE function buttons when replying to a topic. When I press either, it just goes to the Reply to this Topic box, but with no quote inside. I never used to have the problem and no changes have been made to my settings or the browser. Any ideas?

I've been having the same problem myself but just thought it was my computer!

The way I've solved the problem, with single quoting at least, is just to click quote again and that usually works. But if not then if I refresh the page and then try again it works.

I've looked it up and apparently it's an issue with CKEDITOR (the 'advanced' text box).

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-board/internet-explorer-11-copy-paste-issue-r42941

When the fix is it out, I'll update the software. I've added what could be a workaround, let me know how it goes. :)

Sorted.

People are still using IE?!

I still have it as back up (ie to check if a problem is Chrome specific) but rarely use it.

I've looked it up and apparently it's an issue with CKEDITOR (the 'advanced' text box).

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-board/internet-explorer-11-copy-paste-issue-r42941

When the fix is it out, I'll update the software. I've added what could be a workaround, let me know how it goes. :)

Thanks, Louis. Works fine now!

Aside from their tax avoidance and snooping, I object to their copyright infringement in relation to Library Book scanning, which has deprived authors of their already depleted sources of income (an issue that affects me personally).

that sucks, was unaware. I have only really heard of the good theyre doing. Sorry to hear mate!

Written anything we might know?

that sucks, was unaware. I have only really heard of the good theyre doing. Sorry to hear mate!

Written anything we might know?

Thanks, Matt. You probably won't have heard of them - unless you're a crime aficionado! Wrote crime novels several years ago. Now write for YA.