IGNORED

Hakim Ziyech

Can't believe you don't like them :(

One or two is fine, but then it turns into open mike night....

Seriously I do find them funny but I think the lack of transfer activity has increased my anxiety and reduced my sense of humor.

You look at a thread and see there has been some news and instead its pun, pun pun :shaking fist:

One or two is fine, but then it turns into open mike night....

Seriously I do find them funny but I think the lack of transfer activity has increased my anxiety and reduced my sense of humor.

You look at a thread and see there has been some news and instead its pun, pun pun :shaking fist:

Ha ha, I'm only joking London mate, they're fucking terrible but that's part of the fun, they're that bad they're funny.

De-railing threads is a part of this place, one minute there's a heated debate,6 posts later people are talking about what they are having for tea in the same thread. It's part of why I like the place so much.

yikes 17 goals 12 assists in 33 apps last year. sign him ronny, immediately. that's directly contributing to a goal every match just about. wow. the year before it was 13 goals 15 assists in 33. year before that when he was only 20/21 he did 9 goals 10 assists in 31 apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AstvVv0PYVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXY6a2D5K4s

Worse league than Ligue 1, though.

That's not very nice Joe. The only stroke I've had was from Mrs Quince. I'll let you know when she's finished buddy.

My wife is pretty much always working. On top of that, she's a funeral director. So, either she's engaging in some unspeakable acts with the sadly deceased StevO, or you're winding me up!

Also, I'm drunk. My favorite neighborhood bar is a Pokestop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everton (alongside Inter Milan and Ajax) are interested in signing Hakim Ziyech from FC Twente.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/ajax/26394737/__Ajax_ook_optie_voor_Ziyech__.html#voetbal/298/fixtures/

He's an attacking midfielder (number 10) who roams the pitch a lot. Cracking player who's very creative and a true inspiration in a dire FC Twente. I think he's either assisted or scored 55% of their goals or something in the last 2 seasons (30 goals and 27 assists). He's arguably been the best player in the Eredivisie as well in the past 2 seasons. I think he should cost about 10 million Euro's.

CjT9_ODUkAEwEiH.png

Edited by SCF08