IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

proven? He's had a purple patch and done nothing more.

Just because we've got money to spend doesn't mean we should waste it on a chance he's more than just a half season wonder

Yes, proven. He has been a very effective player for Palace for the past two seasons, he makes things happen. He needs to add goals maybe but shouldn't be judged on that alone.

I'd rather spend £25m on him than Wijnaldum

Although I rate Wijnaldum I fully agree with that for those kind of prices

Bolasie has game changing quality I agree it's not shown as often as it should be but if you want what he can do consistently then your looking at players that more than likely won't come here

Yes, proven. He has been a very effective player for Palace for the past two seasons, he makes things happen. He needs to add goals maybe but shouldn't be judged on that alone.

different definitions of proven then I think. First season he was average, second he had a spell that fizzled out. At least, from what I've seen

completely agree

i'm not sure why everyone is all out of whack. he played under pardew who you lot all hate and think is a shit manager. if ron and walsh see something they think will work for us, then i'm all for it. they might have plans to use his pace with gerry's to burn their backline and have Rom/new CF bang em in. i'm not worried in the slightest, In Ron we trust