IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit drastic mate! He's only 23 and we've given plenty of others a chance to recover and prove themselves.

We bought him two years ago and he hasn't been able to establish himself. Now he might miss the best part of his third season and who knows how he recovers from that. I'm not saying we're going to sell him (in part because it's also going to be difficult, given what I've just said), but I doubt he's going to have an impact on the Everton team in the future (similar to Gibson, I don't think he's ever going to have an impact on an Everton team again).

Gibson who just signed a new contract?

I understand where you're coming from but I just think he'll get a chance to come good. He didn't get a look in when JM was fit, but did well for the most part when he did get a run out

Edited by Matt

Watching him against man u, I thought he looked great...just as I was posting he went down.

Such a shame as he could be a real Evertonian. Love the guy. Wish him all the best and hope the club gives him another chance.

Warrior.

So it was your fault then :dry:.