IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Spot the deliberate mistake on the BBC No 47...

_83046663_96522128.jpg

Tim Cahill (left) upload this image of him battling with Gerrard in a Merseyside derby

But ex-Toffee Tim Cahill posted on Instagram: "Farewell to Steven Gerrard, it was a privilege to have played against this guy in the derbies and more importantly to see his passion for his club. Yes he's a red and I'll always be blue but I have a lot of respect for this guy. Liverpool will not be the same without him."

Cahill went where few rival players go in publicly praising an old enemy. Respect to you Tim.

Spot the deliberate mistake on the BBC No 47...

_83046663_96522128.jpg

Tim Cahill (left) upload this image of him battling with Gerrard in a Merseyside derby

But ex-Toffee Tim Cahill posted on Instagram: "Farewell to Steven Gerrard, it was a privilege to have played against this guy in the derbies and more importantly to see his passion for his club. Yes he's a red and I'll always be blue but I have a lot of respect for this guy. Liverpool will not be the same without him."

Cahill went where few rival players go in publicly praising an old enemy. Respect to you Tim.

You'd think after the media love-in all season they'd know which one is Stevie Me.

According to Telegraph Sport today, Sterling's problems, as defined by his Agent, are:

He has been made to play out of position.

Endured 'bullying' at the hands of his club because he was 'only' offered £90k per week instead of the £100k he wanted.

He has had former players expressing an opinion about him even though they are from Liverpool and don't have a clue what kids from London think.

Poor little luvee. Liverpool would be better off without him.

Loving the way they are doing their dirty laundry in public again

Starlings agent in the press calling Carragher a knob and saying he wouldn't sign if he was offered £900k a week

it's hilarious. they sold suarez and blew it on subpar players, they will do the same with sterling and rodgers will be out after the next campaign. the owners care more about their american sports teams than the shite.

He'll go all the way to the top, he's an excellent player with fantastic vision and scores gosls.

All the people slagging him would be literally pissing in their underpants if they woke in the morning to breaking news we'd signed him for 30 mil.

Just because he plays for Liverpool and is hated doesn't mean he is shit.