IGNORED

Ryan Ledson

• 2 months later...

What happened to that other lad with bags of potential etc? Was it George Green or something???

That was Ross Barkley, we sold him for a packet of cheese and onion an out of date large bottle of full fat coke and a toffee crisp.

Bill was dead against it but Roberto listened to some divi called Paddock on an internet board but we are defo getting Moutiniho and Riquelme (sp) in to add depth in January.

Honest, I saw them both at a cash point in West Derby the other day and they had Everton trackies on.

That was Ross Barkley, we sold him for a packet of cheese and onion an out of date large bottle of full fat coke and a toffee crisp.

Bill was dead against it but Roberto listened to some divi called Paddock on an internet board but we are defo getting Moutiniho and Riquelme (sp) in to add depth in January.

Honest, I saw them both at a cash point in West Derby the other day and they had Everton trackies on.

No way. Any links? That Riquelme is ace. Not sure you're allowed to mention Moutinho on this board...Bit of a sore point I think!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I think he looks a star in the making. Once first half was out the way he settled. 17, very promising.

I thought he Haf a very good second half and rarely made mistake. He was always looking for the ball and wad a good outlet from defense.

It's not that I thought he had a bad game or anything, I just didn't notice him tbh.

Saw nothing special

Ok.

Well Gibson has played 3 Europa games, 118 passes in all games (do the math) and pass success rate of 83%. Similar pass lengths.

If you use pass stats to back up one, surely it's good to be consistent and use the same stats for another player?

Plus he's only 17. Making his senior debut. Did I say that?

The boy clearly did fine. Good luck to him...as many of these boys that can make it, the better for the club.

as many of these boys that can make it, the better for the club.

I was thinking about this just yesterday. Imagine selling big (whether reluctantly or through choice) and not having to spend a penny to replace them because we had one of our own good enough to replace them? That would be invaluable to a club like ours.