IGNORED

Anchiebe

I said it all last season after seeing him quite a few times for reserves and I am pleased I am right....Anchiebe is going to take preiership by storm this season.

Take last night for example, he has a back problem so only limited to 45 mins and he scores...he is big, strong can hold off defenders, can run and can shoot - he is not shy to shoot either!

I really do think Anchiebe is going to muscle Beattie out of his position...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its exactly what we need rite now a serious slice of compotition up front, both Johnson & Beattie are going to have to work realy hard to keep their places and unless Jimmy Mac pulls his finger out his days as an Everton striker could be numbered.

I fully expect Johnson & Big Vic to start up front first day of the season!

Look out Beatts your gona have to work hard this season mate :D

Its good that we have a young striker who can score goals and has been given his chance to shine, but I think Moysey will use him sparingly to protect him from the limelight.

The futures bright though lads and ladies

41632[/snapback]

:D yes agree this lad looks a good prospect for us :D put him on last 20 mins bet he would score a few goals ;) no probs :P

im just hopeing he is what we all want :) hopefully big duncs replacement but not in the fighting type ;)

41658[/snapback]

lol yeah...was talking about this yesterday with friends, he is a big guy but doesn't seem to foul at all just uses his strength to shrug off defenders.

A very bright prospect for Everton indeed...just hope he stays loyal to the club that has nurtured him from a young age....the way Everton is heading I can't see why he would want to leave us.

i'm encouraged by anichebe, however i can't see him holding down a spot as a regualr i nthe team, at the moment i think he still lacks off the ball movement, i think that will coem with age and training, but he does look a good prospect, i expect him to play a few games this season, but i wouldn't get your opes up.... it is moyes afterall

Lets hope he turns out to be a sensation, but lets not get carried away with saying Beattie's for the bench - competative Premiership action is a different kettle of fish to pre season friendlies. That were the men get sorted out from the boys. But fingers crossed - I would rather have three strikers battleing for two starting places anyday.

Throw the forgotten man Vaughan in to the mix and we could have quite a lively frontline over the next few seasons. :)