IGNORED

**The Vaults**

MC11

I'll dob myself in and say that I've pretty much wanted every winger under the sun to sign for us after we've been linked to them (Adam Johnson, N'Zogbia, Moses and Scott Sinclair on loan). I'd even forgotten it until his recent move to Blackpool, but so keen was I for a wideman under Moyes I'd even hoped to sign Chris bloody Eagles!

I'll dob myself in and say that I've pretty much wanted every winger under the sun to sign for us after we've been linked to them (Adam Johnson, N'Zogbia, Moses and Scott Sinclair on loan). I'd even forgotten it until his recent move to Blackpool, but so keen was I for a wideman under Moyes I'd even hoped to sign Chris bloody Eagles!

Brave to admit that Vranny

PSST I did too :dont know:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I nominate: MC11.

Reason 1: bigging up Gibson on the basis of one game that he has not even seen.

Reason 2: whimsical recourse to Squawka statistics, wholly devoid of any contextualisation. Gibson has a pass accuracy rate of 95% during 14 + 3 + 78 minutes played: some killer sideways and reverse passes; therefore he is great. Fàbregas has a pass accuracy rate of merely 89%; that probably makes Fàbregas shite.

I nominate Millwallforever.... For this post.

I think Gibson does keep you in the vaults to be honest.

You are like some bloke boasting about his sports car that is permanently getting repaired.

It's never been about his injuries, it's always been me saying he has real ability. I talk him up because he's a very good player.

• 1 month later...

Breaking through the cobwebs I've reached the vault door:

Atsu:

I'd be pleased with this. I hope they put an option to buy in it , as can't be doing with another Lukaku-gate next summer if he's a hit.

I'd be delighted with that, I rate Atsu so if as I suspect he does well we 're guaranteed him if we and the plater both want it if not he gets launched back down the m6.

hell yes!

This lad on loan with a view for a permanent deal and Ben Arfa and I'd be absolutely made up

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

I can smell the incoming success of this season.

I think he's going to be a really good player btw.

What's wrong with this forum of late? One poor performance and the player is shite, our squad is shite, bobby is clueless and we're gonna finish bottom half. It's 2nd of October, Atsu is playing in a new league. He's showed some good things and things he needs to work on. Ask me in January when he's had a few months and more minutes under his belt.

Maaaaaybe, he just needs more than a few minutes before being judged.

• 2 months later...

You pulled me up on something like what you've done with Bill here, think it might have been about McGeady but I'm not sure.

I'm only taking the piss anyway, C!

Got you! Ha, yeah I remember!

Massively confused me then - I need to stop trawling through old threads... if we signed some bloody players then I wouldn't need to!

c1982: Comment upon hearing that Lacina Traore would be joining the team...

Are we going to get anyone better in this window? Probably not. If this does go through then Bobby will hopefully be quick in his business in the summer as we'll need 2 strikers in quickly.

He sounds just what we need so this deal excites me!

Take that!!