43 replies to this topic

#41 CraccerC

CraccerC

Simão Sabrosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2006 - 17:00

^ not really, i have acceptedh is and tried to make peace, i accept that he rates certain players better than i do, it's football, i can't argue that

#42 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,032 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2006 - 17:01

fair enough

#43 GoldfishMemory

GoldfishMemory

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2006 - 17:46

I made a point your inconsistent with your views and extreamly negative.

The fact that you consider most of the team to be worthless and have a real dislike for Phill Neville (Ex-Manure) suggests you could be a kopite but thats just a personal opinion.

You take me and other members asking you to clarify how you come to your opinions as attacks and respond like a child.

You asked for me to prove what i was saying in regards to you being inconsistent and i did.

#44 CraccerC

CraccerC

Simão Sabrosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2006 - 17:53

I made a point your inconsistent with your views and extreamly negative.

The fact that you consider most of the team to be worthless and have a real dislike for Phill Neville (Ex-Manure) suggests you could be a kopite but thats just a personal opinion.

You take me and other members asking you to clarify how you come to your opinions as attacks and respond like a child.

You asked for me to prove what i was saying in regards to you being inconsistent and i did.

View Post

no you didn't you found points, they dont prove inconsistancy as i said, i don't have to think someone is amazing to think they can captain , you're point is ridiculous

and as for childish, talk about putting gay stuff in my profile and editing it? hmmm and i'm childish? and that's nto even mentionign the factyou keep coming with these pointless posts, why? ywhy waste your time for the sake of an arguement, you haven't proved a damn thing. anotehr childish thing, you keep callign me a kopite, and why is this now, because i don't like phil neville, way to make an arguement, you really are a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users