IGNORED

Has Anyone Noticed?

^yes, and ok Brit then, what's your point? outlining what i've said and making no real point of your own apart from ebing petty, congratulations on wasting 5 minutes of your life

as for the ever ignorant Goldy - inconsistant? no it isn't if i have said somethin in another thread that you have failed to remember and do not wish to repeat again, that isn't inconsistant on my part, if you want to find out what i've said then as i've said many times, research yourself, it's you that wants to know not me, so either look up, or shut up

42165[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Ok you like Arteta even tho his comunication is proberbly the worst in the team and he shits out of every challenge he ever goes in for IMO, quality player but not captain material.

As for Cahill & Beattie this is what you think of them.

Beattie

Thread: Celtic V Everton

Posted on: Jul 23 2006, 04:01 PM

^ godo for you, but if u look at the team we put out i sat there and thought my god we're awful, and we got outplayed, i don't care how fa into the pre season we are, the team on paper, still isn't good enough, the midfield still isn't up to scratch, and beattie, he'll never be good for us

Thread: Who Impressed In The Celtic Game?

Posted on: Jul 23 2006, 03:11 PM

AJ- great turn, looked dangerous

Beattie - fat, slow and a waste of a shirt, number 9? give me a fuckin break

Cahill

Thread: Negative Goal Difference.

Posted on: Jul 10 2006, 07:37 PM

and we do get outplayed a lot, and i don't care what anyoen says, our midfield is overrated, arteta is a good player, the rest are average

Posted on: Jul 10 2006, 05:43 PM

im hopeful, yet realistic and i saw qutie a lot, all the tv games, and i came back from leeds to watch a fair few home games, aswell as ones i found on the net too , withotu arteta the midifled is useless

Thread: Scholes + £9 Mill + Howard = Tim Cahill

Posted on: Jun 24 2006, 04:06 PM

am not keen on arteta on a wing still, he's our main threat we should be playinghim were he'll do best for us which is in the center in my opinion, AJ isnt gonna get many defence cutting passes out of cahill

Thread: Neville For Skippa!

Posted on: Jun 11 2006, 03:35 PM

neville - shit DM not a great tackler, not great positionally

cahill - not a great center mid he doesnt have the class, vision, presense basically the quality... hes ok further forward but still

These are the people you put forward for captain and you say your not inconsistant and i'm ignorant for suggesting you are :blink:

Ok you like Arteta even tho his comunication is proberbly the worst in the team and he shits out of every challenge he ever goes in for IMO, quality player but not captain material.

Beattie

^ godo for you, but if u look at the team we put out i sat there and thought my god we're awful, and we got outplayed, i don't care how fa into the pre season we are, the team on paper, still isn't good enough, the midfield still isn't up to scratch, and beattie, he'll never be good for us

Cahill

and we do get outplayed a lot, and i don't care what anyoen says, our midfield is overrated, arteta is a good player, the rest are average

im hopeful, yet realistic and i saw qutie a lot, all the tv games, and i came back from leeds to watch a fair few home games, aswell as ones i found on the net too , withotu arteta the midifled is useless

am not keen on arteta on a wing still, he's our main threat we should be playinghim were he'll do best for us which is in the center in my opinion, AJ isnt gonna get many defence cutting passes out of cahill

cahill - not a great center mid he doesnt have the class, vision, presense basically the quality... hes ok further forward but still

These are the people you put forward for captain and you say your not inconsistant and i'm ignorant for suggesting you are  :blink:

42192[/snapback]

Nice research Goldy, lets see if he can come back with anything now hey

Craccer - its no coinsidence people have these little tiffs with you, surely you can see your own inconsistensies? but i really dont believe you attended one single game when Neville played, you opinion of him is totally flawed and hindered by the fact he came here as a man utd substitute, and you can not get past that. wether you like it or not they have a far better squad than we do, but now neville is one of ours and he shows more support for the blues than you tbh

Liked jolean's interview, when the interviewer said to him, you played well and looked solid with Yobo at the back, jolean said it will take me a bit of time to get to know my teammates, but i can play better than that.

I like the confidence of the man.

Edited by toffeelicker

Beattie

Cahill

These are the people you put forward for captain and you say your not inconsistant and i'm ignorant for suggesting you are  :blink:

42192[/snapback]

[rant]

and what? i stick by them comments but because i don't think they're great doesn't mean they're not the best options we have, our team doesn't really have a natural captain, i do think beatties a waste of a shirt, i do think cahill is fairly average, i do think neville is shite, but they're aren't many alternatives....

and to EFCfan - i did come back, why? because what was the research meant to prove? i can think someone isn't that great but may be the best captain option, can't i ? ofcoruse i fucking can, because they're 2 different issues

as for whoever said some bullshit about me up above, i read the 1st line, and that will do me, i get in these situations because i'm not up people's arses like a lot of others here, i have a lot of valid points, maybe my wording isn't always brilliant but fuck it if these people can't see it, i don't care, not my problem, and you think i care about some petty arguements with a guy called Goldfishmemory on a forum that never manages to make a point, i think not

the amount of times i've tried to let this rest with this child, but he keeps makign the attacks, and changing my profile and stuff, and that's why i tend not to dignify most of his posts with a decent response nowadays, because it isn't worth it, he's one of them morons that can't accept anothers opinion

[/rant] i'm out

I made a point your inconsistent with your views and extreamly negative.

The fact that you consider most of the team to be worthless and have a real dislike for Phill Neville (Ex-Manure) suggests you could be a kopite but thats just a personal opinion.

You take me and other members asking you to clarify how you come to your opinions as attacks and respond like a child.

You asked for me to prove what i was saying in regards to you being inconsistent and i did.

I made a point your inconsistent with your views and extreamly negative.

The fact that you consider most of the team to be worthless and have a real dislike for Phill Neville (Ex-Manure) suggests you could be a kopite but thats just a personal opinion.

You take me and other members asking you to clarify how you come to your opinions as attacks and respond like a child.

You asked for me to prove what i was saying in regards to you being inconsistent and i did.

42395[/snapback]

no you didn't you found points, they dont prove inconsistancy as i said, i don't have to think someone is amazing to think they can captain , you're point is ridiculous

and as for childish, talk about putting gay stuff in my profile and editing it? hmmm and i'm childish? and that's nto even mentionign the factyou keep coming with these pointless posts, why? ywhy waste your time for the sake of an arguement, you haven't proved a damn thing. anotehr childish thing, you keep callign me a kopite, and why is this now, because i don't like phil neville, way to make an arguement, you really are a joke