IGNORED

Dunc's Depressed

Been reading a quality paper (Sunday Star :blink: ) which has an article saying how Dunc is missing playing for us and would love to be back. It even says he'd play for free!

Maybe it's me getting over-sentimental but does anyone agree that we've got to get him a job at the club?!

I loved him because he loved us so much.

He gave everything and I was gutted when some people developed views that he was just a sponge, money-grabber etc. I bet he was like a bear with a sore head whenever he was out injured!

It would be inhumane of the club to ignore him.

I'd like to see him get some qualifications and become a coach cos his presence is something we'll badly miss. Just hope he doesn't get injured!

Well it's Wally Smith's fault for giving him a stupid contract. His last couple of years were prob his least injury plagued however by this time he was knackered I agree would like to see him as some kind of ambassador for the club but not sure what role.

They should make him academy mentor and he could work towards coaching badges i think his heart and experience of being a prick at times would be perfect fo developing the kids into players who wanted to play for the club and understand where playing up on and off the field gets you.

42397[/snapback]

i'll go with that, the didication and passion would make a great role model for the kids

Poor c*nt, having to count all that money he didn't lift a finger to earn, my f*cking heart bleeds for the useless bastard.

Give him some of my tablets and f*ck him.

Reading between the lines you may detect that I don't like him very much. :P

ATB

Mac

Poor c*nt, having to count all that money he didn't lift a finger to earn, my f*cking heart bleeds for the useless bastard.

Give him some of my tablets and f*ck him.

Reading between the lines you may detect that I don't like him very much.  :P

ATB

Mac

42414[/snapback]

he says before his house is bombed back into the stone age by THE PIGEONS! :o:lol:

just shunt him into some job, Get him Commentating for Radio City or Merseyside.

Guest fozzie22

Perhaps now the lazy good for nowthing lead swinger will realise that he a god given gift that he chise to waste.

Fucking legend..like fuck,i have spots on my arse more lengedary than duncan

Perhaps now the lazy good for nowthing lead swinger will realise that he a god given gift that he chise to waste.

Fucking legend..like fuck,i have spots on my arse more lengedary than duncan

43789[/snapback]

I couldn't have put it better myself Fozz.

ATB

Mac