47 replies to this topic

#41 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 14 Aug 2006 - 00:38

Passion and desire are innate qualities which cannot be taught, Duncan brought a violence and temper that could not be controled, as a result of which we suffered many times through going down to 10 men and worse long term suspensions.

He has nothing to teach impressionable youngsters in todays game, he is, in simple terms, a liaf*ckingbility, always was.

This is purely my own opinion and I know it will differ to other members, but I wouldn't give the man last years Echo, he has had enough from us.

Do you think he paid for his ticket by the way, many can't afford it yet they struggle to make ends meet and still support Everton with their money, Ferguson's ends are meeting like a b*stard and he still gets free tickets.

F*ck him.

ATB

Mac

View Post

:huh: wow take the pills mac your gonna blow a gasket :lol:

#42 Pat

Pat

"Former Coca Cola Yo Yo Championship Runner Up"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 14 Aug 2006 - 04:02

Here, here you can speak on my behalf Regarding Duncan any time Mac.

#43 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 14 Aug 2006 - 22:19

Ola, thas was me on my tablets. :D

Pat (thanks for the endorsement), Licker, FozzRich and all other "more advanced in years" will tend to take a similar view.

It's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game. Personally I would love to win more, but no by any means.

Some of my football hero's are managers, most of them from a little while back, but each was a man of honesty and integrity ie Jock Stein, Bill Shankley, Brian Clough, Dario Gradi the list has many more and all these managers were very successful.

Not one of the exhalted company above would have had Dunc making the half time tea let alone leading a forward line.

To the many who do idolise Duncan, feel free, it's your choice, but I hope and pray someone can come along and show you what a real Everton #9 is all about.

ATB

Mac

#44 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 15 Aug 2006 - 18:48

Ola, thas was me on my tablets.  :D

Pat (thanks for the endorsement), Licker, FozzRich and all other "more advanced in years" will tend to take a similar view.

It's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game. Personally I would love to win more, but no by any means.

Some of my football hero's are managers, most of them from a little while back, but each was a man of honesty and integrity ie Jock Stein, Bill Shankley, Brian Clough, Dario Gradi the list has many more and all these managers were very successful.

Not one of the exhalted company above would have had Dunc making the half time tea let alone leading a forward line.

To the many who do idolise Duncan, feel free, it's your choice, but I hope and pray someone can come along and show you what a real Everton #9 is all about.

ATB

Mac

View Post

:D you mean somone like bob latchford a mac ;) that would be nice :D

#45 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 15 Aug 2006 - 18:55

Latchford was a fairly good example Ola, but TBH I am hoping for a bit of a show from AJ.

ATB

Mac

#46 Pat

Pat

• Members
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 15 Aug 2006 - 22:11

You do No He walks on Water....!!!

#47 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 16 Aug 2006 - 01:27

Yes, yes he does or did.

ATB

Mac

#48 Pat

Pat

• Members
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 16 Aug 2006 - 04:36

Always will 4 me, I still deep down wanna be Big Bob...My unashamed all time "Hero".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users