IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

Heard Tim Vickery (South American football expert) on TalkSport saying he doesn't think defenders from the Argentinian league can adapt well to the prem, that he isn't fast enough, strong enough or intelligent enough. I hope hes wrong.

That's a very sweeping statement. It's not usually a good idea to tar everyone with the same brush, and I too would hope he's wrong.

Can technology turn my wife bisexual?

Not that I'd want to join in, just a thought :unsure:.

I have a program on my computer that can tell you if there is a chance of her turning bisexual. Alls you hzve to do is send me naked pictures of her I can run it through for you and get back to you with the results. Anything to help a mate out me.

I have a program on my computer that can tell you if there is a chance of her turning bisexual. Alls you hzve to do is send me naked pictures of her I can run it through for you and get back to you with the results. Anything to help a mate out me.

She's forty-seven mate, and still a pretty foxy grandma, but I don't think she'd thank me for uploading her assets. Twenty years ago? Different story :D.

Great, he's versatile; if he's shit he can serve teas and coffees at Finch Farm - a very underrated asset in the modern multimillion pound game.

Whats his injury record like? Maybe he can take over from Gibbo and then not serve the player spiked beverages!

That's a very sweeping statement. It's not usually a good idea to tar everyone with the same brush, and I too would hope he's wrong.

I disagree to an extent. Players who are used to a certain style of play can struggle to adapt. Have many Argentinians done well over here? Aguero? Many more?

Its the same with Italians, not many of them do well over here, Zola is the stand out.

I really do hope he's wrong, but I tend to trust his opinions. He lives in Brasil and is paid to cover the south American leagues. He tends to get things right, but I guess time will tell.

Heard Tim Vickery (South American football expert) on TalkSport saying he doesn't think defenders from the Argentinian league can adapt well to the prem, that he isn't fast enough, strong enough or intelligent enough. I hope hes wrong.

Tim Vickery is one of the most knowledgeable football correspondents out there. Really hope he's wrong, cos it sounds increasingly like this fella will be announced by the weekend.

I disagree to an extent. Players who are used to a certain style of play can struggle to adapt. Have many Argentinians done well over here? Aguero? Many more?

Its the same with Italians, not many of them do well over here, Zola is the stand out.

I really do hope he's wrong, but I tend to trust his opinions. He lives in Brasil and is paid to cover the south American leagues. He tends to get things right, but I guess time will tell.

Ossie Ardiles, Ricky Villa , Carlos Tevez , Pablo Zabletta and Javier Mascherano spring to mind without having to think about it