IGNORED

Leandro Rodriguez

Out of left field that one. Eighteen goals in seventy-one games doesn't inspire too much excitement though.

Was going to make a comparison to Tevez' 26 goals in 75 appearances for Boca Juniors in his first stint and point to the fact that he actually has 17 in 64 for club, but I have a feeling the Argentinian Primera Division is a lot better than the Uruguyan equivalent.

Strange one. Hope he's not one of the three.

Who?

Exactly the type of signing which adds very little to nothing onto our striker ranks.

He's like the Argentinian James Vaughn.

I'll be keeping my eye on this post. Vault material if Ive ever seen it lol. You could be right though J Edited by MC11

Who?

Exactly the type of signing which adds very little to nothing onto our striker ranks.

He's like the Argentinian James Vaughn.

You're just in a tiff because you haven't heard of him before. :P I don't think anyone had. I'm wondering who his agent is!

If we do sign him (still hoping this is a false one and Paddock is right), he does seem to be a Harry Kane type from the videos. Not necessarily great on the ball or with a ton of skill, but all his goals look to be from good positioning or being in the right place at the right time; something neither Lukaku or Kone are great at. Seems to be a better finisher than Naismith who has the work rate but not much else. Granted they're highlight reals from a poor league, but I'm the slightest bit intrigued since nearly all of his goals come from that sort of situation.

If we do sign him (still hoping this is a false one and Paddock is right), he does seem to be a Harry Kane type from the videos. Not necessarily great on the ball or with a ton of skill, but all his goals look to be from good positioning or being in the right place at the right time; something neither Lukaku or Kone are great at. Seems to be a better finisher than Naismith who has the work rate but not much else. Granted they're highlight reals from a poor league, but I'm the slightest bit intrigued since nearly all of his goals come from that sort of situation.

this for me :)