IGNORED

Leandro Rodriguez

Mo he's had other players around him to provide against opposition that's nowhere near the standard of our defenders. If he had scored 59 in 82 or something like that I'd pay attention but 18 in 70 odd ... No thanks

And if he'd scored 80/80, we wouldn't have a chance. Instead, we have to scout carefully and spot potential. Are you suddenly that much more knowledgeable and capable than the entire Everton staff? Why not trust people to do their jobs instead of just whining on and on?

And if he'd scored 80/80, we wouldn't have a chance. Instead, we have to scout carefully and spot potential. Are you suddenly that much more knowledgeable and capable than the entire Everton staff? Why not trust people to do their jobs instead of just whining on and on?

And why don't you fuck right off telling me how to support or what to do when it comes to Everton!

You don't have a fucking clue because you aren't really arsed. Does your week ruin if we lose, do you get butterflies in your stomach before a big game? No do you fuck because you aren't really that arsed so why don't YOU stop telling people not to worry or stop being negative or stop worrying if a player doesn't sign or all the other absolute shite you come out with!

I've supported this team since as long as I remember, I follow and have followed them everywhere I love the club and I care about it. I like others have my way of dealing with the inevitable disappointment that usually comes with supporting us .

So in short get to fuck telling me how I should feel/behave or react sitting there in your ivory towers telling people they are negative or whining I mean why worry it's easy when you don't give a fuck.

Go back to supporting Spurs and fuck right off.

That clear enough for you?

And why don't you fuck right off telling me how to support or what to do when it comes to Everton!

You don't have a fucking clue because you aren't really arsed. Does your week ruin if we lose, do you get butterflies in your stomach before a big game? No do you fuck because you aren't really that arsed so why don't YOU stop telling people not to worry or stop being negative or stop worrying if a player doesn't sign or all the other absolute shite you come out with!

I've supported this team since as long as I remember, I follow and have followed them everywhere I love the club and I care about it. I like others have my way of dealing with the inevitable disappointment that usually comes with supporting us .

So in short get to fuck telling me how I should feel/behave or react sitting there in your ivory towers telling people they are negative or whining I mean why worry it's easy when you don't give a fuck.

Go back to supporting Spurs and fuck right off.

That clear enough for you?

My comment is that all you do is whine. You act as if you know it all and the Everton staff are clueless. Insult all you like, but in situations like this you have to ignore the press and ignore the latest rumours. Just hang in there and see where things stand this time next week.

Suggestion: switch the direction of your bed and maybe you'll one day get out on the right side of it.

He has scored something like 17 goals in 70 odd games in a sub stamdard league. I hardly ghink he's going to come in and set the premier league on fire is he. Another Joa Silva or Francesco Junior I think. Mori has the potential to do ok but this striker is 22 andhas over a 1 in 3 strike rate in probably our equivolent of none league so I'm not expecting much.

The truth is you'd never heard of this lad until his name was mentioned here a few days ago. You read a single statistic, and in your infinite wisdom, decide he's crap. Just admit that, like everyone else, you don't have a clue and that it's a matter of trusting our coaching staff.

The truth is you'd never heard of this lad until his name was mentioned here a few days ago. You read a single statistic, and in your infinite wisdom, decide he's crap. Just admit that, like everyone else, you don't have a clue and that it's a matter of trusting our coaching staff.

You just don't get it do you you really don't so I'll explain my thinking in simple terms to you.

We need players to improve the team , players to push us on to the next level. A blind mute and deaf recluse who has never watched football in his life could look at all the facts here and tell you this lad WONT improve us nor is he better than what we have. I don't need to be a scout to know a scoring record like that in a sub standard league is not good, I don't need to know everything about football for this transfer to tell me he is not going to be the next Suarez, I don't need any of that because the facts speak for themselves. That league is about on standard with our 1st or 2nd division. His record is worse than 1 in3 for that standard of league yet you think there is a chance he is going to come in against much better defenders in a new league and new country and do well. I'm telling you now he wont. Why we have signed him is anyones guess but he is NOT good enough at 22 to step in to our first team if Lukaku gets injured and be able to score goals.

I don't yhink I know everything. I know very little, there are much MUCH more knowledgeable people on here than me but I know enough to know this lads not ghe type of player that's going to propel us in to the top 4.

My comment is that all you do is whine. You act as if you know it all and the Everton staff are clueless. Insult all you like, but in situations like this you have to ignore the press and ignore the latest rumours. Just hang in there and see where things stand this time next week.

Suggestion: switch the direction of your bed and maybe you'll one day get out on the right side of it.

If I want to whine I will fucking well whine. As I've stated, alls you do is patronise people and tell them they are supporting the team wrong or don't have a right to feel the way they do. You aren't really that arsed Steve so you don't get it. You have no fucking right to tell fans how they should or shouldn't feel shen you don't understand how they feel.

Simple thing is, if you don't like my whining don't read it, there's an ignore button for you to use so use it but don't tell me what I can and can't do or how I should post.

You just don't get it do you you really don't so I'll explain my thinking in simple terms to you.

We need players to improve the team , players to push us on to the next level. A blind mute and deaf recluse who has never watched football in his life could look at all the facts here and tell you this lad WONT improve us nor is he better than what we have. I don't need to be a scout to know a scoring record like that in a sub standard league is not good, I don't need to know everything about football for this transfer to tell me he is not going to be the next Suarez, I don't need any of that because the facts speak for themselves. That league is about on standard with our 1st or 2nd division. His record is worse than 1 in3 for that standard of league yet you think there is a chance he is going to come in against much better defenders in a new league and new country and do well. I'm telling you now he wont. Why we have signed him is anyones guess but he is NOT good enough at 22 to step in to our first team if Lukaku gets injured and be able to score goals.

I don't yhink I know everything. I know very little, there are much MUCH more knowledgeable people on here than me but I know enough to know this lads not ghe type of player that's going to propel us in to the top 4.

Read Ooberman's observation. ^^^

Suarez had a goal per game ratio of 1 every 2.7 games in Uruguay (according to Wiki)

This guy had one every 2.55 last season (based on what SteveO said.

I present those as stats based on what everyone's said here, and nothing else :rofl:

Ha ha, brilliant!!! I do love a good stat to settle things! ?

Read Ooberman's observation. ^^^

So because that one stat goes against what I think that's fine but when I produce a stat it's just one stat :lol:

Amazing.

He has scored 18 goals in 71 appearances that's virtually 1 in 4

Suarez scored 10 in 27 for Nacional

Edited by Paddock

Suarez had a goal per game ratio of 1 every 2.7 games in Uruguay (according to Wiki)

This guy had one every 2.55 last season (based on what SteveO said.

I present those as stats based on what everyone's said here, and nothing else :rofl:

Really, it says on hos wiki 10 in 27 then he moved to Europe

Hence why I said based on last season's figures as quoted by SteveO (above). Also it's then based on season vs. season which is a more equal sample for comparison. :guns:

I knew you would say that Suarez scored another 10 in his first season in Holland so that gives him 20 in 52 but it's just getting silly now.

Plus Suarez was 17/18 at the time not 22

Edited by Paddock

anyway, the point really is you can tell any story with stats. Ricky Van Wolfswinkel had a goal to game ratio better than 1 in 2 in Holland, and he scored 1 goal in TOTAL in the Premier League. So, he might be Suarez, he might be RVW, he might even be Alfonso Alves. Time will tell...

Against us :(.

anyway, the point really is you can tell any story with stats. Ricky Van Wolfswinkel had a goal to game ratio better than 1 in 2 in Holland, and he scored 1 goal in TOTAL in the Premier League. So, he might be Suarez, he might be RVW, he might even be Alfonso Alves. Time will tell...

He'll be shite. I absolutely guarantee it.

So because that one stat goes against what I think that's fine but when I produce a stat it's just one stat :lol:

Amazing.

He has scored 18 goals in 71 appearances that's virtually 1 in 4

Suarez scored 10 in 27 for Nacional

I'm not suggesting that any stat paints the complete picture of this guy. What I am saying is that none of us knows. We can be sure of one thing, though: the Everton scouting staff have been doing the job they're paid to do. When we're in the dark, we have little option but to trust them.

Let's face it. I tend to be over-optimistic, and you tend to be over-pessimistic. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. Honestly, I'm not trying to get you riled up, and I apologize if I come across as patronizing (plenty would probably agree).

Edit - kant spill

Edited by Cornish Steve