IGNORED

Michael Keane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this not one for the summer? Burnley are fighting for their lives would they really sell now?

I wouldn't say they are fighting for their lives, they sit nigh on mid table ten points from the relegation zone and have some absolute dross below them

It's how they generally operate to make money revenue is low its a small town etc

Is this not one for the summer? Burnley are fighting for their lives would they really sell now?

ten points ahead of relegation, with 4 teams between them. honestly I think they're safe, a win here or there and a couple draws and they're near the 38 point marker for safety (it won't be anywhere near 40 points this year, bottom three are dire).

EDIT - paul beat me to it.

Edited by markjazzbassist

I'm surprised by this one. I haven't seen much of him but he has looked solid but nothing more in a team set up to defend.

He's good, former United defender who left to play football, Chelsea and United have been linked with him in recent weeks, would sit in soundly next to Williams.

I think with a decent enough bid we COULD get him today, its doubtful but Burnley aren't in a position to turn down decent offers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought he was excellent today. I was really impressed with his forward passing - something I hadn't noticed he had in his game. Obviously he's a big, strong lad who's got the usual attributes you'd expect from an 'old fashioned' centre back but actually I thought he looked very comfortable in possession today.