IGNORED

Emil Forsberg

He is amazing. My favourite swedish football player at the moment. He chose the second division in Germany over top flight in Russia. Just because he thought it would be a better move..

Works best as a winger down the left but can also play on the right or in the middle. (Less in the middle tho)

He was one of the best players in the playoff against Denmark when Sweden secured their place in the euros.

Id be very happy if this came true

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Stand out player in the first half today. Quick feet and vision, played a lovely through ball into the box to help get the first goal. Cracking run from Schmitz who got the assist.

You can watch the match for free on skybet. Second half just kicked off.

Edited by pete0

• 2 weeks later...

I rate him higher then I rated Fredrik Ljungberg. IF we can muster up the transfer fee he might be tempted. He has a history of ignoring dazzling deals if he thinks he will get more playing time somewhere else. Everton might be the perfect fit for him.
Saying that, I think he would improve any team in the prem so there shouldnt be any issues with getting game time for him.

• 1 month later...

Man Utd are planning to bid for him. I would like Everton to put pressure on Swansea by putting in a bid for Forsberg. I actually think that he would chose Everton ahead of Man Utd. He has a brain this lad and knows that he would be more important to Everton.

Swansea would probably shit themselves if they think that they are going to miss out on a large paycheck and get stuck with a disgruntled player.

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/england/uppgifter-mourinho-vill-varva-forsberg-till-united/

Edited by Peter H

Man Utd are planning to bid for him. I would like Everton to put pressure on Swansea by putting in a bid for Forsberg. I actually think that he would chose Everton ahead of Man Utd. He has a brain this lad and knows that he would be more important to Everton.

Swansea would probably shit themselves if they think that they are going to miss out on a large paycheck and get stuck with a disgruntled player.

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/england/uppgifter-mourinho-vill-varva-forsberg-till-united/

I fully support this idea.

If we wanted GS as much as we're lead to believe, I do think this would have been wrapped up by now.

With this in mind (and i've seen very little of him although comes highly rated), in your opinion @PeterH, would he be worth the GS money? Realistically, how much is he worth? How much would RB Leipzig want for him do you think?

If we wanted GS as much as we're lead to believe, I do think this would have been wrapped up by now.

With this in mind (and i've seen very little of him although comes highly rated), in your opinion @PeterH, would he be worth the GS money? Realistically, how much is he worth? How much would RB Leipzig want for him do you think?

Imo he would be worth around 40m in a normal market. In this market he could well be worth the GS money but thats because RB Leipzig repeatedly has said that he and Naby are not for sale.

Gylfi is proven in the PL. Forsberg is a little lightweight but he has a massive heart.

Skill for skill they are about the same but Forsberg is quicker and knows how to take a man on.

Gylfi has a better shot but Forsberg isnt bad at shooting.

Both cross the ball really well.

Forsberg reads the game like noone i have ever seen.

I dont think that he is for sale at all in this window and im fairly sure that Liverpool are wasting their time on Naby aswell.

Edited by Peter H

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Daily mirror saying that Everton are lining up a 35mil bid for Forsberg. Swedish news are running with it (in rumour sections) 

i actually thought he had a poor world cup. Didnt reach his potential but im guessing that it was because he wanted to put himself in the shopping window. Playing to find a new club, and it kinda made him more nervous than usual. 

He has said his goodbyes to Liepzig so its worth a punt