IGNORED

Conspiracies

Bill

I recall walking round in a daze on that day.

I was in Rhodes - I seen a load of people around a TV from the pool, I walked up and seen that a plane had crashed into one of the towers. Then news of a plane crashing into the pentagon, another being brought down - Can't really recall anything other than thinking "the whole world is doomed".

Walking round that night - people were just sat in front of TV's in bars in stunned silence.

We flew home a day or so later and it was mayhem - people sleeping on floors in the airport.

To even think that this was a conspiracy is crazy - but unfortunately it does have grounds.

Haf, you won't think it's so crazy if you look at the video. Skip the first 10 minutes because the maker is only telling you about his previous work.

The way they fell at the time I recall thinking about how Fred Dibnah had to meticulously plan how to drop the chimney stacks - yet here was two absolutely enormous towers that just fell straight down....

Now for me the only way that could happen is if all supporting frame work collapsed at the same moment otherwise it would "topple" over the most weakened side.

I don't know enough about engineering to be certain of that but it was my gut feel.

Was walking home from school and could tell summat wasn't right with people in town..got in and saw it on TV...mental it was

I was on a flight from Zurich to New Delhi. When I arrived, an agitated taxi driver kept trying to tell me what had happened, but I couldn't understand. Then, in my hotel room, I turned on CNN, and it was surreal.

After a couple of days in business meetings, I managed to get a flight to London and took the train to Cornwall. I was there for two weeks waiting for a seat on a flight across the Atlantic. Of course, US citizens had priority.

Chach, the committee for inquiry into Clinton's misdemeanours with Monika cost $50m the NIST inquiry was given less than one million. it was formed to fail. All it said was what the government wanted to hear.

Matt, that's a good article about the metal, it was the strongest building in the city and built especially to withstand a plane crash.

My question is where did it go ?, Half a million tons of metal and half a million tonnes of concrete, 110 floors collapse on top of each other and the remains of the build was only one floor high. Where did it all go.?

Yeah ok, all these reports cost 1 million, and all the academics who prepared them conspired with government agencies to murder their own citizens so they could invade Iraq and find no WMD, yeah it all adds up, why didn't I see this before? O_o

The building was not designed to withstand what happened and by the structural engineer's own admission, if they had tried to design for such an event, then it's unlikely it would have been able to have been done.

The way they fell at the time I recall thinking about how Fred Dibnah had to meticulously plan how to drop the chimney stacks - yet here was two absolutely enormous towers that just fell straight down....

Now for me the only way that could happen is if all supporting frame work collapsed at the same moment otherwise it would "topple" over the most weakened side.

I don't know enough about engineering to be certain of that but it was my gut feel.

That is exactly what happened at the point of impact, once that went that was it, the top part literally crushed the lower part, hence why the building that got hit second collapsed first, more weight above, Force = Mass x Acceleration (Lukaku's main strength :P)

289zpte.jpg

This video is pretty good for the layman to understand, goes into the reasons they designed/engineered it the way they did and why that made it susceptible to what happened.

That is exactly what happened at the point of impact, once that went that was it, the top part literally crushed the lower part, hence why the building that got hit second collapsed first, more weight above, Force = Mass x Acceleration (Lukaku's main strength :P)

289zpte.jpg

This video is pretty good for the layman to understand, goes into the reasons they designed/engineered it the way they did and why that made it susceptible to what happened.

there's a picture that shows a section of 40 floors that break and are at an angle - how did they not end up aside of the main building?

Top line is the inquiry cost less than a million, I said in a previous post chach the committee was formed to fail, the findings were prewritten.

Watch some of the conspiracy videos, some of them name government people and military officials as liars, they have never been sued.

They say four planes .. two in the towers one at the pentagon, and one in a field somewhere, no plane parts, no bodies, there are lots of pilots who said airplanes of any size would not have penetrated the steel towers, the wings would have been ripped off and fallen to the floor, tailplane also.

Keep an open mind and read both sides, half of the sightings of planes where staged most people in fact said they saw a missile, others just said it was an explosion. The planes were added later.

The media people new it was coming, every one of the big networks just happened to have a newscaster at the towers to make live broadcasts, the FBI and CIA had hundreds of people in the city before anything had happened. I can go on and on because I have seen so many videos exposing it. The top ten floors were empty, and for weeks before they had been having security practise to see how quickly the building could be vacated.

Another video suggests that this could have been to rig up The explosives

Because it was brought down professionally, the reason there was very little of the building left at ground zero is because it was pulverised by all the explosives and ended up as cement powder inches deep across half the city.

I,m really intrigued by this, I thought the Kennedy assassination was good but this one beats them all.

We know the truth, its been very well explained and demonstrated and that has been done using science, the article you posted there is a tin foil hat piece without a single reference to back up its quite frankly garbage claims, most of which have been easily debunked years ago.

When you're pedalling that type of garbage spare a thought for the people who died and the people they left behind who have to listen and read the shit.

Don't take the moral high ground with me accusing me of not sparing any thoughts to the families of the deceased. Pedalling? I've made it quite clear my thoughts on the tragedy.

Unless I'm mistaken there have been several posts by various posters around this topic which can be classed as querying "what actually happened" so why you choosing this moment?

In fact mods maybe he's right. Close the thread... along with it discussing sensitive issues it clearly gives sone the opportunity to take umbridge selectively with people who may post things.

You asked to see the picture I was referring to. Up till which I had just merely comment. If the article goes into areas that it shouldn't then apologies but it was the source article of a picture I'd seen.

Aside from that feel free to take issue with anyone else on this topic that may be pedalling.

Love a good conspiracy me. I believe that the 9/11 and London bombings were a deffo inside job. Just too many glaring issues that are not probable. How can the pentagon have no cameras showing what happened? Also the towers go down which was obviously a detonation, amongst all that carnage they find a passport perfectly intact off one of the people allegedly responsible? Didn't bin ladens family get flew out of the airport when there was a freeze on flights? Don't believe we have been on the moon at all. That is a joke

Love a good conspiracy me. I believe that the 9/11 and London bombings were a deffo inside job. Just too many glaring issues that are not probable. How can the pentagon have no cameras showing what happened? Also the towers go down which was obviously a detonation, amongst all that carnage they find a passport perfectly intact off one of the people allegedly responsible? Didn't bin ladens family get flew out of the airport when there was a freeze on flights? Don't believe we have been on the moon at all. That is a joke

Either you're the most gullible bloke on the planet or I am Finn; will we ever know for certain which of us is wrong? Not in my lifetime probably.

I'll meet you on a grassy knoll somewhere and we'll have a chat about things :P;

I'll meet you on a grassy knoll somewhere and we'll have a chat about things :P;

I've stood on the 'grassy knoll' ' (if you mean the one in Dallas) a few times, stood on the spot Jack Ruby got it in the ribs and my grandparents grave is 20 metres from Oswolds.Uncle now retired was a Dallas cop present when they dug Oswold up to make sure it was him.Cousin still is a Dallas cop......the stories I've heard about the assasination, to be honest I could tell you 100% who killed him............but then I'd have to kill you.

My cousin is a bit of a joker, him and his mates sometimes tread a spent cartridge case half into the ground by the 'picket fence' and watch when a tourist finds it......says the Japanese tourists are the best !

I've stood on the 'grassy knoll' ' (if you mean the one in Dallas) a few times, stood on the spot Jack Ruby got it in the ribs and my grandparents grave is 20 metres from Oswolds.Uncle now retired was a Dallas cop present when they dug Oswold up to make sure it was him.Cousin still is a Dallas cop......the stories I've heard about the assasination, to be honest I could tell you 100% who killed him............but then I'd have to kill you.

My cousin is a bit of a joker, him and his mates sometimes tread a spent cartridge case half into the ground by the 'picket fence' and watch when a tourist finds it......says the Japanese tourists are the best !

It wasn't Jack Ruby who got it in the ribs? or is this another conspiracy? :wacko:

Top line is the inquiry cost less than a million, I said in a previous post chach the committee was formed to fail, the findings were prewritten.

Where is the evidence of this, not something said in a video. Actual evidence of the cost and the pre-written findings.

Watch some of the conspiracy videos, some of them name government people and military officials as liars, they have never been sued.

Conspiracy videos are not "evidence", if you want to make those claims, then post something that we can check specifically. Name names, Bill

They say four planes .. two in the towers one at the pentagon, and one in a field somewhere, no plane parts, no bodies, there are lots of pilots who said airplanes of any size would not have penetrated the steel towers, the wings would have been ripped off and fallen to the floor, tailplane also.

All the evidence of crashed planes, parts etc including bodies burbned to a crisp is online

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/debunking-the-no-plane-theory/disinfo-aluminum-planes-cannot-penetrate-steel-buildings/

Keep an open mind and read both sides, half of the sightings of planes where staged most people in fact said they saw a missile, others just said it was an explosion. The planes were added later.

So half the sightings of planes were staged, what about the other half? We're they real?

The media people new it was coming, every one of the big networks just happened to have a newscaster at the towers to make live broadcasts, the FBI and CIA had hundreds of people in the city before anything had happened. I can go on and on because I have seen so many videos exposing it. The top ten floors were empty, and for weeks before they had been having security practise to see how quickly the building could be vacated.

So you are claiming that the media we're now co-conspirators? What would even the point of that be?

Another video suggests that this could have been to rig up The explosives

Because it was brought down professionally, the reason there was very little of the building left at ground zero is because it was pulverised by all the explosives and ended up as cement powder inches deep across half the city.

I,m really intrigued by this, I thought the Kennedy assassination was good but this one beats them all.

I've just realised you don't actually believe any of what you're posting do you, I have been hacked by one of the most elaborate trolls ever.

Well played sir.

My comments in bold