IGNORED

Conspiracies

Bill

Ffs, can we have 1 thread that doesn't descend into bickering?!

Not bickering Matt. If someone is going to make strong accusations to one forum poster for one activity and then not make the same to others who are doing the same then they better either make everything equal or apologise.

Not having it. Shit house behaviour.

Not bickering Matt. If someone is going to make strong accusations to one forum poster for one activity and then not make the same to others who are doing the same then they better either make everything equal or apologise.

Not having it. Shit house behaviour.

if you're "not having it", take it to PM. Don't make the rest of us have to put up with it.

Not a conspiracy movie per se, but lots of conspiring within, Adam Curtis new doco HyperNormalisation. A narrative on the events that have brought us the destabilisation of the middle east and islamic terrorism and highlights complexities of non-diplomatic interventions in the affairs of other countries in our "post-truth world"

Its on BBC iview but if you're outside the UK it's still pretty easy to find online, fascinating stuff.

Edited by Chach

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of really interesting swedish conspiracies, the classic being the murder of the swedish PM Olof Palme. Still unsolved and has plenty of different theories. The most interesting being the south africans and the swedish police force.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/who-killed-swedish-pm-olof-palme-five-best-conspiracy-theories-1438035

New "evidence" have surfaced recently, witnesses and photos place Eugene de Kock in Sweden around the time of the murder, he is interesting because he has always claimed that South Africa were involved in the assassination but he has said that Craig Williamson was the one that killed Palme. (shift blame?)

I still think that Christer Pettersson was the killer.

The other long running conspiracy in Sweden is that the cruise ship Estonia was sunk on purpose, killing 852 people.
https://www.facts-are-facts.com/article/ill-fated-estonia-ferry-used-for-weapons-transfers

Dont believe that for a second tho.

I can think of plenty of conspiracy theories that were not american. So I dont think that its an american thing but none the less, I dont believe any of them.

The only one that raises my eyebrow is the JFK assassination. All others mentioned in here are bah humbug.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

First off, let me say my heart goes out to anybody involved in the London tower block fire.

Top ten stories completely burnt out, burning for 24 hours but still standing.

9/11 Both tower blocks top floors on fire and both the buildings collapse after only 2 hours.!!

Anybody still think there's nothing dodgy about the whole thing.?

First off, let me say my heart goes out to anybody involved in the London tower block fire.

Top ten stories completely burnt out, burning for 24 hours but still standing.

9/11 Both tower blocks top floors on fire and both the buildings collapse after only 2 hours.!!

Anybody still think there's nothing dodgy about the whole thing.?

Different types of building, read this:

http://ws680.nist.gov/publication/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861610

The commission was told what to put into the report, these towers were the strongest buildings in the US.

A network of solid re-enforced steel girders, covered with re-enforced concrete, probably ten times stronger than the London tower block and they collapsed in two hours. As did five other buildings in the 9/11 area untouched by any fire. I think that is very dodgy.

The commission was told what to put into the report, these towers were the strongest buildings in the US.

A network of solid re-enforced steel girders, covered with re-enforced concrete, probably ten times stronger than the London tower block and they collapsed in two hours. As did five other buildings in the 9/11 area untouched by any fire. I think that is very dodgy.

Thats an awful lot of Doctors conspiring with their own government to murder their own citizens to give them a reason to do something they could do anyway but didn't want to.

24e88530da.png

Edited by Chach

slightly different when a plane slams into the buildings at 500mph like.

You need to go on YouTube and search out some videos, there were no planes

Involved.

The plane which was supposed to have slammed into the tower was photo shopped and all the big news agencies in the states had all been issued with the same video newsreel. The said plane has since been seen in another airport by a pilot who used to fly it, he recognised the plane number. The numbered flight that was supposedly highjacked didn't fly from any airport that day because there was no such flight number.

There was no bodies or plane debris in any of the supposed crash sites, the pentagon, the field in the country, or the tower blocks.

One who was called to the crash site in the field said... "Today I stopped being a pathologist because when I arrived, there were no bodies, not one" Just a hole in the floor with a bit of rubbish in it.

Too many have come up with different views of what happened and blamed people in the government, even the president, but none of them have ever been charged with anything, but there have been some deaths in very strange circumstances.

But that's another story.

Edited by Bill

You need to go on YouTube and search out some videos, there were no planes

Involved.

The plane which was supposed to have slammed into the tower was photo shopped and all the big news agencies in the states had all been issued with the same video newsreel. The said plane has since been seen in another airport by a pilot who used to fly it, he recognised the plane number. The numbered flight that was supposedly highjacked didn't fly from any airport that day because there was no such flight number.

There was no bodies or plane debris in any of the supposed crash sites, the pentagon, the field in the country, or the tower blocks.

One who was called to the crash site in the field said... "Today I stopped being a pathologist because when I arrived, there were no bodies, not one" Just a hole in the floor with a bit of rubbish in it.

Too many have come up with different views of what happened and blamed people in the government, even the president, but none of them have ever been charged with anything, but there have been some deaths in very strange circumstances.

But that's another story.

:blink2:

Bill ive seen a lot of the conspiracy videos and I quite agree about the other buildings mysteriously falling but those planes was defiantly not photoshopped, they defo crashed into those towers. I don't find this is the time to be comparing the two incidents of NY and London right now when the rescue stage isn't even over for the burning tower block.

Just type into YouTube 9/11 no planes.

One video shows the building exploding with no plane in site, then the same view with the plane supposedly hitting the tower and causing the explosion.

Don't believe me, go have a look for yourself and give me your view.

The London tower, burning continually for 24 hours from top to bottom and still standing. Controlled explosions brought down the twin towers.

I can handle people saying 9/11 is a hoax and that "someone" blew up the buildings ... but no planes? That's just absurd.

There's so much on-the-ground footage uploaded by normal people (not the government, news agencies, etc.) on Youtube as well.

The controlled explosions actually makes sense to me, would save a lot of lives by preventing such a tall building from collapsing on hundreds of thousands of people.

The idea of no planes is complete and utter horseshit.

The controlled explosions actually makes sense to me, would save a lot of lives by preventing such a tall building from collapsing on hundreds of thousands of people.

The idea of no planes is complete and utter horseshit.

I guess the thousands of people living in NYC who saw it are part of the government conspiracy too. Just scratching my head here.