IGNORED

Kasper Dolberg

I've heard some good things about him from some other folks, but I'm not sure if he would be ready to provide competition to Lukaku due to a lack of experience. Not saying he doesn't have the ability already at such a young age, but I really think we need some proven competition for the Big Man first.

I've heard some good things about him from some other folks, but I'm not sure if he would be ready to provide competition to Lukaku due to a lack of experience. Not saying he doesn't have the ability already at such a young age, but I really think we need some proven competition for the Big Man first.

What? Like Bony, Benteke or Remy? Had our chance to bring in proven back up and scuffed it haha.

Calm down. No chance to get Dolberg, who is Ajax bound. Dolberg has recently personally claimed, he wants to stay at Ajax and play for them for at least a 3-4 years in order to develope his football skills. He is at the right place to develope as a player. Wise guy and a wise decision. In five years you¨ll see a class player. Mark my words.

Calm down. No chance to get Dolberg, who is Ajax bound. Dolberg has recently personally claimed, he wants to stay at Ajax and play for them for at least a 3-4 years in order to develope his football skills. He is at the right place to develope as a player. Wise guy and a wise decision. In five years you¨ll see a class player. Mark my words.

Players always say they're going to do this or that... it doesn't mean they will, because eventually a big club will dangle a carrot and the players mouth will start to water.

No he isn't, he's already there.

The rest could be argued too, since we've got a reputation for developing youth. But, Ajax was one of the best when I was growing, I hope he can help them become a power again

• 5 months later...

F*** him and Klassen, take the centre back Sanchez looks like he's got real potential.

You'd hope that our scouts aren't basing their opinion solely on tonight!!!

Sanchez does look excellent. Klassen has shown flashes - seems to work back and has had some good link ups etc. Dolberg just didn't get into the game.

I've said it before but I really like Bertrand Traore (on-loan from Chelsea) - I'd love him at us.

De Ligt looks incredible for a 17 year old and the keeper looks a prospect too. Been impressed with Ajax but United's big game experience is shining through.

You'd hope that our scouts aren't basing their opinion solely on tonight!!!

Sanchez does look excellent. Klassen has shown flashes - seems to work back and has had some good link ups etc. Dolberg just didn't get into the game.

I've said it before but I really like Bertrand Traore (on-loan from Chelsea) - I'd love him at us.

De Ligt looks incredible for a 17 year old and the keeper looks a prospect too. Been impressed with Ajax but United's big game experience is shining through.

Yeah they weren't impressive at all tonight. I didn't mean Dolberg and Klassen shouldn't sign purely because of tonight, just emphasising on how good Sanchez looked. In truth this is only the 3rd time I've watched Ajax this season.

How crazy is it starting such a big final at 17 too? I agree though De Ligt looked to have great potential.

You could however see the lack of experience tonight, shame. A few players to watch in that Ajax team though.

De Ligt played like a veteran. Sanchez will be a polarizing figure wherever he ends up. All the skills in the world to be a great CB, but he's going to make a lot of boneheaded mistakes.

Tough to evaluate Dolberg and Klassen on tonight. Utd gave Ajax zero space. Mourinho set out to frustrate them and hopefully steal a goal or two. Van de Beek looked a tidy player when he came on. I was hoping to see Cerny. Any clue why he didn't play?