IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

You have a gym built in your back garden?

I like it ?

Yeah. Nothing special mind. Just a nice timber glorified 'shed' that I've never fully finished...I do a bit more on it here and there when time allows.

Mainly free weights in there, various bars, squat rack, bench, punch bag with MC11 written on it.

Just handy really. Step son has started using it. My little 5 year old likes to come in with me sometimes. Easy to get to!!!

Yeah. Nothing special mind. Just a nice timber glorified 'shed' that I've never fully finished...I do a bit more on it here and there when time allows.

Mainly free weights in there, various bars, squat rack, bench, punch bag with MC11 written on it.

Just handy really. Step son has started using it. My little 5 year old likes to come in with me sometimes. Easy to get to!!!

Boss that, wish ours was big enough for that without taking too much of it up. Jealous but happy for you.

Boss that, wish ours was big enough for that without taking too much of it up. Jealous but happy for you.

Yeah, cheers. You know the score being a gym goer yourself. It's one of those things I've always wanted to do. Just lucky really that we have an end of row house that has extra garden space.

Anyway, best stop being civilised now, so, er, fuck off you manpon.

:rofl:

We used to witter on about sheds here all the time (eg http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/1271-longest-thread/?p=158286). Do a search and you'll find a load more, Bill had a really good one in his old house I remember; you could barely see it for foliage!

:rofl:

We used to witter on about sheds here all the time (eg http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/1271-longest-thread/?p=158286). Do a search and you'll find a load more, Bill had a really good one in his old house I remember; you could barely see it for foliage!

almost all the pictures in the old shed threads are no longer hosted online ..

This is why Everton will always be a small club.

We but an Ajax captain who has been recognised as a stand out player for the last five years.

Be shit in the premier league. No one ever makes it in the Dutch league, to the premier. Lack of ambition.

F me, messi would be a shit signing for us.

This is why Everton will always be a small club.

We but an Ajax captain who has been recognised as a stand out player for the last five years.

Be shit in the premier league. No one ever makes it in the Dutch league, to the premier. Lack of ambition.

F me, messi would be a shit signing for us.

no doubt there are a lot of fickle fans and a lot on this forum shukes. i'm with you. i think both pickford and klaasen are good signing and can't wait to see them on the pitch.

Edited by markjazzbassist