IGNORED

Summer Tour and New Kits

That's got to be the training kit.

Now, I'm someone who's for the democratization of pretty much everything. In matters of design, letting the fans participate is fine. But, Everton have been taking it too far. It shouldn't look like it's been designed by a bunch of fans. Our redesigned badge has the look of too many cooks in the kitchen. It's a jumbled mess. I'm prepared for such a massive disappointment with this new kit.

That's got to be the training kit.

Now, I'm someone who's for the democratization of pretty much everything. In matters of design, letting the fans participate is fine. But, Everton have been taking it too far. It shouldn't look like it's been designed by a bunch of fans. Our redesigned badge has the look of too many cooks in the kitchen. It's a jumbled mess. I'm prepared for such a massive disappointment with this new kit.

I thought that at first, but it quickly grew on me and I love it now.

I took more notice of the background that type of racking and till with the roll out reminds of of some snide merchants gaff at cheetham hill market

Either way I don't actually mind it modern and retro, I'd have preferred something like Napoli's kits though who Umbro do

Edited by EFC-Paul

I thought that at first, but it quickly grew on me and I love it now.

I still think it's a mess with far too many elements. The badge we had from '82-'91 (maybe it was '83-'91) was our best. If we had to have the shield, then the badge we had throughout the '90s was the best of the bunch. Hell, they could take the name off the current badge and enlarge the elements inside the shileld, and I'd be infinitely happier.

I took more notice of the background that type of racking and till with the roll out reminds of of some snide merchants gaff at cheetham hill market

Either way I don't actually mind it modern and retro, I'd have preferred something like Napoli's kits though who Umbro do

Looks like one of the printing rooms outside the ground to me

Looks like one of the printing rooms outside the ground to me

Probably is I don't mind it though I think it'll be one of those when you see the full kit and being worn it'll look smart

Better than the shites anyway their three kits are awful

Edited by EFC-Paul