IGNORED

General Election/UK Politics

johnh

There is an on line petition against the Tories doing a deal with the DUP, I urge everyone to go online and sign this petition hundreds of thousands have done so so far, the fight isn't over let's not let this government destroy this country and ruin our international standing, politics and freedom are still alive in this country, sign the petition and let's get rid of the bitch once and for all. You still have a voice please use it for the sake of your children and grandchildren, Labour engaged the young in this country and they voted in droves,like we've never seen before and the majority voted Labour, now sign this petition and stand side by side with your kids.

I actually don't want rid of her just yet, might allow the Tories to regroup; I want her to cling on for a bit and destroy their credibility for many years to come.

Enjoying their agony.

There is an on line petition against the Tories doing a deal with the DUP, I urge everyone to go online and sign this petition hundreds of thousands have done so so far, the fight isn't over let's not let this government destroy this country and ruin our international standing, politics and freedom are still alive in this country, sign the petition and let's get rid of the bitch once and for all. You still have a voice please use it for the sake of your children and grandchildren, Labour engaged the young in this country and they voted in droves,like we've never seen before and the majority voted Labour, now sign this petition and stand side by side with your kids.

A petition isn't going to do anything!

I don't get why I would side with kids? What do they know about the world? I work with quite a lot of 18-24 year olds and my lord they don't half talk some shite! These are well educated, law students for the main and they are so wet behind the ears.

I find it crazy that people want the voting age reduced to 16.

Pretty confident he won't be able to do any of that successfully. The most he will do is help the Tories get rid of May but then they will actually appoint a competent leader and Corbyn won't have a chance. Don't forget Corbyn was probably the worst leader of the opposition that there has been and May out pointed him at every PMQ.

I think this election was his chance and he couldn't do it, unless the Tories commit political suicide and appoint Boris!

I don't get why I would side with kids? What do they know about the world? I work with quite a lot of 18-24 year olds and my lord they don't half talk some shite! These are well educated, law students for the main and they are so wet behind the ears.

Agree with you on that; there are some who are seriously clued up (I have a niece who's 18 in a couple of weeks and is pissed off she couldn't vote) but most wouldn't bother.

Pretty confident he won't be able to do any of that successfully. The most he will do is help the Tories get rid of May but then they will actually appoint a competent leader and Corbyn won't have a chance. Don't forget Corbyn was probably the worst leader of the opposition that there has been and May out pointed him at every PMQ.

I think this election was his chance and he couldn't do it, unless the Tories commit political suicide and appoint Boris!

If he was the worst leader of the opposition ever how did he increase the Labour vote so much?

Well you obviously don't understand the sentiment about parents standing with their kids because your still a pup yourself.

I'm not sure what's going on with people in this country.

I remember Brexit votes..I went to bed very happy. A married man, 2 good kids, good job...an honest, hard working, likeable 'normal' bloke. I woke up a racist, thick, future wrecker, so many things I can't remember!

I get the same feeling about my Conservative vote. I suddenly feel that because I used my democratic right to vote for who I think is best at this moment in time, I suddenly want my kids to live in hell. And yet, here we are, living a good, fun, healthy life.

The big problem here is that people are not able to accept other people's point of view. We have turned into a cry baby society where everyone has to be right. The example is being set by the behaviours of MP'S as they bid for votes.

I'm certainly not 'right wing' and I'm certainly not 'left wing'. I'm me. Free to think how I like to think. A bit of everything. Good balanced views.

I must admit that this was the most reluctant vote I have ever cast as I found the options purely deplorable. If these people are the best we can offer, we are in big trouble whoever gets in. I must also admit that I do like JC, his resilience has been brilliant as his own party have tried to get rid of him several times...

Just like the attitudes of Remain voters after 'Brexit' voting, I find the attitudes of those who clearly didn't vote for Conservative absolutely shocking.

We are screwed because we don't realise the damage we do to each other when we take part in such social media witch hunts, which drives us apart, into the hands of the control greedy MP's, and creates social barriers that they pounce on time and time again. It's so counter productive.

He's a seriously good man, going up in my estimation by the day even though I've never been a Labour voter.

Comparison with May is....well there is no comparison, woman is a joke.

For me anyone who can be bought should be vetted and booted out of Parliament. If that happened I think Corbyn would be the only one left. I'm more Green/lib dem, but Corbyn got my vote.

I'm not sure what's going on with people in this country.

I remember Brexit votes..I went to bed very happy. A married man, 2 good kids, good job...an honest, hard working, likeable 'normal' bloke. I woke up a racist, thick, future wrecker, so many things I can't remember!

I get the same feeling about my Conservative vote. I suddenly feel that because I used my democratic right to vote for who I think is best at this moment in time, I suddenly want my kids to live in hell. And yet, here we are, living a good, fun, healthy life.

The big problem here is that people are not able to accept other people's point of view. We have turned into a cry baby society where everyone has to be right. The example is being set by the behaviours of MP'S as they bid for votes.

I'm certainly not 'right wing' and I'm certainly not 'left wing'. I'm me. Free to think how I like to think. A bit of everything. Good balanced views.

I must admit that this was the most reluctant vote I have ever cast as I found the options purely deplorable. If these people are the best we can offer, we are in big trouble whoever gets in. I must also admit that I do like JC, his resilience has been brilliant as his own party have tried to get rid of him several times...

Just like the attitudes of Remain voters after 'Brexit' voting, I find the attitudes of those who clearly didn't vote for Conservative absolutely shocking.

We are screwed because we don't realise the damage we do to each other when we take part in such social media witch hunts, which drives us apart, into the hands of the control greedy MP's, and creates social barriers that they pounce on time and time again. It's so counter productive.

Leaving the EU is counter productive. Voting tory is fucking disgusting. Please let me know how voting for a peado using self serving scum bag who is killing the poor with such shitty funding of the NHS is not something people shouldn't have a right to express a problem with.

Leaving the EU is counter productive. Voting tory is fucking disgusting. Please let me know how voting for a peado using self serving scum bag who is killing the poor with such shitty funding of the NHS is not something people shouldn't have a right to express a problem with.

Thanks for proving my point!!!

Genuine question...What's the paedo stuff all about? I've not heard that one yet so I've missed something here!

People have a right to express a problem with anything they like. My point is all about how we cant accept others views and we let it divide us...which you have duly proven with your response.

According to you Pete, the UK has a problem that is 'disgusting'. Why don't you let me know why 13.6 million people are so disgustingly wrong and you're so right? And what should we do with these 13.6 disgusting people?

Thanks for proving my point!!!

Genuine question...What's the paedo stuff all about? I've not heard that one yet so I've missed something here!

People have a right to express a problem with anything they like. My point is all about how we cant accept others views and we let it divide us...which you have duly proven with your response.

According to you Pete, the UK has a problem that is 'disgusting'. Why don't you let me know why 13.6 million people are so disgustingly wrong and you're so right? And what should we do with these 13.6 disgusting people?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-child-abuse-inquiry-cover-up-concerns-dame-lowell-goddard-stories-a7369976.html%3Famp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11224065/Theresa-May-Home-Office-could-have-covered-up-paedophile-claims.html

Yes, because the majority are never wrong? Look at the bile of a campaign the Tory cunts ran. Looking at the manifesto you're either a thick as fuck lemming tricked by news papers, a racist, or a selfish cunt who earns more than £80k.

The peado stuff has already been posted on here, so I doubt you never knew.

NHS alone should be reason enough not to get into bed with them.

If he was the worst leader of the opposition ever how did he increase the Labour vote so much?

Because he was clever by promising free goodies to enough people: free college for students, pay increases for those who work for the nation's largest employer (the NHS), more police days after terrorist attacks, and so on. Not that I have anything against these things - I believe in them - but I really don't see how the country can pay for them. Also, while I put great value on personal integrity, I do take into account a person's history. There are too many skeletons in Corbyn's closet to worry me.

Maybe I can make it clear that, no matter how strongly I may disagree with you, you can count on me never to call you names and never to insult you or act like you're stupid; instead, you will get from me the respect you deserve as a fellow human being. The capacity to disagree is fundamental to the human condition, and we can choose to use it to find better solutions together or to build resentment and tear ourselves apart. One look at 20th century history reveals the consequences of any one group believing they alone are right. Before any more insults fly, for what it's worth (and, being human, you have the right to disagree), I would suggest we all count to ten before hitting the Post button. In this age of the Internet, any damage done by typing in haste or in fury can't easily be undone.

And yes, before you say it, I can be an arrogant sod at times.

Edited by Cornish Steve

Because he was clever by promising free goodies to enough people: free college for students, pay increases for those who work for the nation's largest employer (the NHS), more police days after terrorist attacks, and so on. Not that I have anything against these things - I believe in them - but I really don't see how the country can pay for them.

I get the feeling the people who now blame Corbyn for buying votes by promising free stuff are, on the whole, the same ones who believed the pie in the sky Leave were selling in the referendum.

Edited by holystove

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-child-abuse-inquiry-cover-up-concerns-dame-lowell-goddard-stories-a7369976.html%3Famp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11224065/Theresa-May-Home-Office-could-have-covered-up-paedophile-claims.html

Yes, because the majority are never wrong? Look at the bile of a campaign the Tory cunts ran. Looking at the manifesto you're either a thick as fuck lemming tricked by news papers, a racist, or a selfish cunt who earns more than £80k.

The peado stuff has already been posted on here, so I doubt you never knew.

NHS alone should be reason enough not to get into bed with them.

A bit harsh Pete

I can understand the frustration behind what you've said but voting is simply circumstantial

I said previously I was surprised that the older folk who were voting when I was all harped on about the Cons as it was their working class generation that got decimated by them, they must have their reasons as much as I'd disagree with them

Maybe I can make it clear that, no matter how strongly I may disagree with you, you can count on me never to call you names and never to insult you or act like you're stupid; instead, you will get from me the respect you deserve as a fellow human being.

That doesn't apply to UKIP voters though surely? We can still insult them can't we?

A bit harsh Pete

I can understand the frustration behind what you've said but voting is simply circumstantial

I said previously I was surprised that the older folk who were voting when I was all harped on about the Cons as it was their working class generation that got decimated by them, they must have their reasons as much as I'd disagree with them

Whoever has voted for them has proven they are not responsible enough to make a decision that's best for the country and its people. If you voted tory you are a murderer, no better than a terrorist. Actually, worse than a terrorist because you voting to allow our greedy politicians to bomb schools of innocent children fuels the hate of the West and helps ISIS recruit.

I'm yet to see a valid reason to vote tory unless you earn mega bucks and don't care about anyone other than yourself. They are selfish at best to an utter selfish stupid racist murdering cunts at worst. Prison wouldn't be harsh, taking the right to vote off them wouldn't be harsh.

https://m.facebook.com/guyfawkesrevolt/photos/a.399897414603.175695.318151134603/10155564376374604/?type=3&source=48

Don't be ridiculous Pete comparing voters to terrorists and murders give you're head a massive shake

I can't bare the Tories but to vilify millions of people for their vote with such bollocks is plain fucking stupid

Massive contradiction when Labour under Blair started us on this path

Don't be ridiculous Pete comparing voters to terrorists and murders give you're head a massive shake

I can't bare the Tories but to vilify millions of people for their vote with such bollocks is plain fucking stupid

Don't get your point at all here, the same Blair that Corbyn wants done for war crimes. Should extend it to every tory. How is voting for them not a vote in support of murdering innocent children? They bomb kids, they are murderers, you vote for them and you are a murderer too.

Corbyn was against Iraq and Syria straight from the get go.

Corbyn was against Iraq and Syria straight from the get go.

Who's mentioned Corbyn! Do people read posts on here and make up their own in their heads

Pete is being way over the top labeling voters in the same breath as fucking murders yet would you class yourself as one when you voted Blair in?

Who's mentioned Corbyn! Do people read posts on here and make up their own in their heads

Pete is being way over the top labeling voters in the same breath as fucking murders yet would you class yourself as one when you voted Blair in?

I mentioned corbyn - like you mentioned blair taking us into iraq. Corbyn was against it and he is labour leader NOW.

Not difficult.

Scrapping the nhs is as good as murder. People dying on trollies waiting to be seen because of cuts.... all because they wanna chunk it off and sell to their rich mates?

If someone put a bullet in blair I doubt there will be many tears shed. He is massively responsible for a lot of the shit we are in - he has the blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands.

Edited by Hafnia

How's it stupid? You vote for them, you vote for the killing of innocent children no?

I mentioned corbyn - like you mentioned blair taking us into iraq. Corbyn was against it and he is labour leader NOW.

Not difficult.

Why mention him why I didn't it has no relevance to my point as I was clearly talking about the past labour regime hence the mention of Blair... Not difficult!

I voted Labour I have no time what so ever for the Tories but do you think people should be labeled along the same lines of murderer's and terrorists for a general election vote!

Well over the top and completely ludicrous tbh

How's it stupid? You vote for them, you vote for the killing of innocent children no?

If you can't differentiate between the two or you deem the two of them worthy of the same tar then I won't bother debating with you as it's mental

Did you vote Labour when Blair was appointed? Do you feel like a murderer or a terrorist?

Albeit you wouldn't have known his course of actions prior to voting but the point is after he committed our nation to such acts do you feel the guilt and weight of those slaughtered on your shoulders?

Why mention him why I didn't it has no relevance to my point as I was clearly talking about the past labour regime hence the mention of Blair... Not difficult!

I voted Labour I have no time what so ever for the Tories but do you think people should be labeled along the same lines of murderer's and terrorists for a general election vote!

Well over the top and completely ludicrous tbh

I mentioned him because he is a pacifist... a man who seeks solution in ways other than dropping bombs. You mentioned blair took us into iraq - which he did. Corbyn was one of a few who objected.

Voting Tories doesn't make you a murderer. It means you have voted for a party with a manifesto that will cause deaths...