IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Dunc already posted the walsh and koeman pics with his agent and at his match for Malaga.

First full season starting in La Liga after coming off the bench for Barca/Barca B, for Malaga he has 28 apps, 14 goals, 4 assists. 21 years old and 5'7" in height.

if the 5m release clause is true i'd say offer him nice wages to dissuade him from joining other sides, nice catch walsh.

It's a release clause not a buy out clause, the club have to accept the offer unless it's a "good faith clause" ala Suarez but other clubs are permitted to bid higher which renders the previous bid useless unless the player wants to sign for that particular side

It's only a guide, if you offer lower it's a definite no go. The amount mentioned in any clause is the starting point, clubs are allowed to offer more than their competitors to enable the signature of the said player.

In Spain they have to have a buy-out clause, once that is met the bid is accept, doesn't matter if another team bid more, waste of money, you bid what the contract buy out is then your bid is accepted.

Yep totally different clause though and the ones in Spain very rarely run in line with their true market value the majority are sky high clauses to put people off

G.Bale £900m+

J .Rodriguez £420m+

As Bill said it's just a starting point really and will only really benefit a club if they are the only ones to bid which in this case with his fee being so low is unlikely

It's a bit of daft clause tbh

He'd have to agree to the 15m team as well though right?

Think our lack of strikers and Lukaku's want away attitude gives us an advantage with up and coming strikers.

Yeah, he would. Looks like a good prospect on YouTube. But then again so would I.

Interested to see where this guy will play, Sandro is esentially a winger by all accounts but we have just given Kev another contract and we also have DCL and Lookman and obviously Bolassie will come back at some point.

Is that where he plays at the moment? I thought he was a centre forward

Interested to see where this guy will play, Sandro is esentially a winger by all accounts but we have just given Kev another contract and we also have DCL and Lookman and obviously Bolassie will come back at some point.

He's not a winger he's a forward who can play across the front three according to nearly every source I've read and seen

I really like the look of this lad, I've tried to watch as many clips of him as possible which I know is never a true indicator but his touch movement and finishing looks great and he can hit a deadball/set piece very well

He's not a winger he's a forward who can play across the front three according to nearly every source I've read and seen

I really like the look of this lad, I've tried to watch as many clips of him as possible which I know is never a true indicator but his touch movement and finishing looks great and he can hit a deadball/set piece very well

Yep same as I've found paul. Koeman forward can play across front three. Similar to Lukaku or mirallas. Barca style forward in a front 3.

Very happy if this comes off but I'm reserving judgement till it's confirmed.

It was only that a Spanish guy from Marca was on the radio the other day saying he is more of a winger, maybe he just meant a wide man of a forward 3