IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Unfortunately, people still get sucked in by what's reported in the media. A deal is only official when it's announced by the club. Anything else is just media speculation. Obviously, that's all we have when a transfer is dragged out like this one... the club will know what's going on and I'm sure they would have walked away if it was as negative as some on here make out.

I believe this deal will go through on Monday along with Keane and Martina. Keane and Martina will join the squad for pre-season training while Sandro will meet his new teammates before going off on a 2 week holiday.

There is a shit load of money being made by media and betting companies at this time of year. This is how...

I expect us to continue to operate pretty efficiently. It seems Walsh has got his shit together and we really have made improvements.

For the time being I'm trusting of the club.

I'm not in a frenzy or flapping- something has seemed not right about it all along to me- I don't think he'll sign and I never have. If he does I'll be made up if he doesn't then fuck him we'll move on.

Alls I'm saying is that after Monday, the tournament will be finished, the Malaga wont be able to stand in his way and the windows officially open SO- if everything everyone been saying that he's signed, it's done, stop flapping etc etc is true he will a million % sign Monday. If he doesn't then they were all clearly wrong.

This is what cracks me up about transfer windows.

We lose the plot...all rationale goes out the window!

Everton haven't said anything. Malaga haven't said anything. Sandro hasn't said anything.

Yet, somehow, we get into a frenzy and get angry at Sandro. Everton. Malaga.

The U21 tournament finished 12 hours ago and because he still hasn't signed, it's all emotional!

Stop acting so weird about it all. If he comes, good. If he doesn't, we move on.

Truth is, we on this forum know absolutely fuck all...so stop getting so stressed about it!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Great post

Thanks, and you Newty.

That whole post wasn't aimed strictly at you Bill, it was typed as you were posting too!

It's not aimed at anyone in particular...more the whole window frenzy we see every time!

However, you have amused me with your angry tones which seem to have come from nowhere. Could be how I'm reading it though!

Relax everyone.

I'm not in a frenzy or flapping- something has seemed not right about it all along to me- I don't think he'll sign and I never have. If he does I'll be made up if he doesn't then fuck him we'll move on.

Alls I'm saying is that after Monday, the tournament will be finished, the Malaga wont be able to stand in his way and the windows officially open SO- if everything everyone been saying that he's signed, it's done, stop flapping etc etc is true he will a million % sign Monday. If he doesn't then they were all clearly wrong.

And your probably quite right there. You'd expect that if nothing official happens pretty soon, say Monday, then it's all been a lot of hot air.