IGNORED

Mindless Atrocities

Paddock

Beyond imagination isn't it. "Soldiers" killing each other you can get even though you wish it didn't happen. But kids at a concert? What kind of sick mind thinks that up?

I can't get my head around killing people because of a belief or a religion.

If you really are "in the right" then you'll get the last laugh when your life comes to a natural end because you'll go to whatever your heaven is, while the rest will suffer. Why can't that be enough?

I can't get my head around killing people because of a belief or a religion.

If you really are "in the right" then you'll get the last laugh when your life comes to a natural end because you'll go to whatever your heaven is, while the rest will suffer. Why can't that be enough?

Problem is some believe if they kill "non-believers", their reward in whatever their heaven is, will be greater.

It's drummed into them from an early age- they are brain washed. They do things like this for exposure.

I hate the world we live in- it ripped me in half watching my 2 boys walking in to school this morning. I wanted to keep them home with me. Stupid I know but that's how I felt.

It's drummed into them from an early age- they are brain washed. They do things like this for exposure.

I hate the world we live in- it ripped me in half watching my 2 boys walking in to school this morning. I wanted to keep them home with me. Stupid I know but that's how I felt.

Totally get this... I love my children much more than life itself. The thought of anything happening to them is incomprehensible. We live in a crazy world. Cruel.

Not a racist myself but surely a vetting system on immigrants would lessen the impact these maniacs can have?

I know a lot are 'home grown' sad to say, but many are not.

They are Rubes, look at Lee Rigby's killers, the parliament building attacker...

Totally get this... I love my children much more than life itself. The thought of anything happening to them is incomprehensible. We live in a crazy world. Cruel.

The thought of it absolutely terrifies me. I'm so over protective over my 2 it's borderline ridiculous but I just can't help it. Nothing and I mean nothing gets in the way of how much I love them.

Living amongst us those who don't share our values and want nothing but carnage until their ideology is mainstream. Those that defend them are the problem.

I feel sick knowing that this could have been me and my family. Rasicm, bigotry? No common sense this is one religion.

Living amongst us those who don't share our values and want nothing but carnage until their ideology is mainstream. Those that defend them are the problem.

I feel sick knowing that this could have been me and my family. Rasicm, bigotry? No common sense this is one religion.

So what are you suggesting? That we should treat all Muslims as terrorists?

By that logic all Catholics would've been treated as murderers when the IRA was active.

Seriously, what action does ​your common sense propose we take?

THIS!!!!

So much hate about right now. If we blamed a whole faith then Christianity would be condemned also. Not all Muslims are terrorists, not all terrorists are Muslims...

They don't discriminate who they murder- they murder their own. They are not religeous people they ise religeon to wage a war of terror and hide behind it's cloak.

We should not llow these hate preachers on our streets, it doesn't happen elsewhere, it's treason.