Man City

Aston Villa

Portsmouth

Coventry

Tranmere

£3ew so £6 for £30k ?

I'll have a look at this weekend in a day or so

Edited by EFC-Paul

I'm THE shittest gambler in the world. Every week I have a £5 both teams to score and a £5 accumilator. I've won 3 times in 4 seasons and that's including the mid week ones.

I'm dreadful at it but enjoy doing it.

Im fucking awful as well, the most ive won is about £100. Hence why ive started this thread, anyone who is decent with accumulators can give us who are shite a few tips!

got one on tonight:

Cochester v Villa

Leeds v Port Vale

Oldham v Burton

Rangers v Dunfirmline

Shef Utd v Walsall

£5 on with potential £58.82 back. Although i'll keep an eye on the cash out.

I used to know a lad from Finland who wanted to try out the pools and asked advice. I gave him help and he won a load of cah, so I tried it myself and won sweet f a.

Never heard from him again.

My dad did the pools when we were kids and at some point started letting me and my bro do a line each. Very first week bro won (less than £1 but for a penny back then it was a tidy sum for a kid). He never won another penny.

First week the National Lottery started self-same bro got three numbers up and won a tenner. Never won another penny.

Strange that.

My dad did the pools when we were kids and at some point started letting me and my bro do a line each. Very first week bro won (less than £1 but for a penny back then it was a tidy sum for a kid). He never won another penny.

First week the National Lottery started self-same bro got three numbers up and won a tenner. Never won another penny.

Strange that.

When the lottery started I used a calculater with a random number button and I used that to generate my numbers I won 75 times in the first 18 months, never more than a tenner, but a win is a win. Wish I still had that calculator.

When the lottery started I used a calculater with a random number button and I used that to generate my numbers I won 75 times in the first 18 months, never more than a tenner, but a win is a win. Wish I still had that calculator.

I've never spent a single £1 on the lottery in my life; funny enough I was talking about this last week with a friend of mind who spends (in her words) a fortune on it and always has, never had a decent win. Suggested how much better off she'd have been had she never bought a ticket at all; interesting conversation particularly considering she's a highly qualified addiction counsellor :lol:.

I stick a fiver on during the footie season every weekend as a don't drink and haven't had a cig for over a year and a half so it's my only little vice these days

I'm definitely up over the course of it all as I don't do to badly with it and tend to do well with tournaments

Most I've won on a single bet is £1250 from £2 five way btts accy but have won/cashed out a fair few times

I stick a fiver on during the footie season every weekend as a don't drink and haven't had a cig for over a year and a half so it's my only little vice these days

I'm definitely up over the course of it all as I don't do to badly with it and tend to do well with tournaments

Most I've won on a single bet is £1250 from £2 five way btts accy but have won/cashed out a fair few times

Post your bests and me and Aaron can cop err I mean see how you get on.