Dominic Calvert-Lewin...5

Morgan Schneiderlin...4

Michael Keane...3

Sandro Ramirez...2

Kevin Mirallas...1

Man of the Match winners...

MFK Ružomberok (A)...Tom Davies

MFK Ružomberok (H)...Davy Klaassen

Pickford made a world class save. Aside from that gobbled up everything that came in that box which is easier said than done against Stoke. Great decision making and a taster of why he will be out most important signing.

But Rooney, bare in mind I'm not his biggest fan, absolutely ran the game today. He did everything to the absolute highest of standards and was the focal point of everything going forward.

Absolute composure, perfect decision making, good technique, got his goal (keeper could have done better,but would have done well to; but never the less a great header,he had to generate his own power on it and place it well) but on top of all that put in a great shift defensively and also defended really well from set pieces.

I didn't want him, I slagged him off and had a big problem with his past, but I can't doubt his performance today.

Next level from him today.

Rooney or Gana for me. Leaning towards Rooney with his goal. Pickford a very solid third pick too.

Rooney completely dictated our attacking play second half, once he had a bit of pace around him. Gana was just a tackling machine and set up quite a few counters for us.

Edited by Vranny

Close between Rooney Gana and Pickford with a few others not far behind but had to go with Gana

Covered so much ground broke up play played a part in the goal and didn't stop running

Rooney was nigh on as relentless and for the romance of it I nearly went with him but Gana just pipped him imo

My heart wanted to vote for Rooney but my head has told me to give it to Pickford. Today must have been a very nervous occasion for him, making his debut after such a huge price tag, but he performed flawlessly. I have a very good feeling about him, it's early days but I think we've got an absolute gem there, and at a price that will end up being a bargain.

Pickford made a world class save. Aside from that gobbled up everything that came in that box which is easier said than done against Stoke. Great decision making and a taster of why he will be out most important signing.

But Rooney, bare in mind I'm not his biggest fan, absolutely ran the game today. He did everything to the absolute highest of standards and was the focal point of everything going forward.

Absolute composure, perfect decision making, good technique, got his goal (keeper could have done better,but would have done well to; but never the less a great header,he had to generate his own power on it and place it well) but on top of all that put in a great shift defensively and also defended really well from set pieces.

I didn't want him, I slagged him off and had a big problem with his past, but I can't doubt his performance today.

Next level from him today.

Exactly this.

I thought Gana was good, but only because he was everywhere. Could have done with a bit more quality on the ball. Pickford was commanding and very good when called up on. I wasn't even worried when the ball was near the goal. Very refreshing.

One stand out player for me though. Wayne showed today the player he has been at United. If he is past his best how much have we missed out on. He was head and shoulders above everyone in that second half, when he had runners he was fantastic.

Just watched the highlights, the goal was excellent and we actually played some nice football in the second half. Everyone one who participated in the goal, from Keane to Rooney was great today and we'll really start to impress as the rapport develops between players.

I'm glad Koeman acknowledged the mistake he made with the formation.

Just watched the highlights, Rooney for me, when we stopped arsing around with a silly formation the team was so much better. DCL is getting better with every match and I thought thought there were at least 2 Gana's on the pitch he was that busy. Klassen will be a very good player he just needs time to adapt, same for Sandro. Pickford dare I say it reminds me of a young Nev.

There's not many better finishes than Rooney, and if he's not in the box he's not gonna score as he doesn't have the legs to play 90 minutes in midfield getting up and down. I'd instruct him not to leave the 18 yard box.

Must be joking he controlled the whole game from deeper positions!

Edited by AidanLewis

He scored the winning goal from upfront.

He started the winning goal from being in a deep position, too.

He was spreying balls all over the place from deep. Literally controlling the game.

If he stayed on the shoulder throughout that match I dont think we would have won it.