IGNORED

"champions League..we're Avin' A Laugh"

Guest Kato

[quote=GoldfishMemory,! With your mentality the Champoinship is not a league!

Errrr...it is a league and whoever wins that league is crowned the best side in that particular league and thus win a prize..which in this example is a trophy and a place in the Premiership the following season :)

Greece is still a side tho aren't they, they still have a manager, coaches, players, everything a side needs really. So what if they are a national side they are still a football team aren't they and that what I said, the best side in Europe I didn't specify I was talking about club or national sides but as teams on a whole:unsure:

Edited by TrueBlue

Murder and jail!

Thats truth and if you want to discuss liverpool in Europe you need to be open about all the facts not try and cover up issues you dont like!

I like to talk about what Liverpool have won in Europe, which is what football is all about - not side issues :)

How can you be the best club side in Europe when there is over half a league above you as you speak and thats in England alone?

Because we won the biggest prize that any club side can win in Europe...so thats the fairly logical answer to that one :)

How can you be the best club side in Europe when there is over half a league above you as you speak and thats in England alone?

Because we won the biggest prize that any club side can win in Europe...so thats the fairly logical answer to that one :)

Yes last season when you won it you by your own admission were the 5th best team in England. This season while reigning champions you are currently the 12th (dont know if thats rite but u get the point) best team in the England.

How does that equate to best team in europe? and if your going to just say "because we won the champoins league" than go back to watching the Tweenies on telly!

So what you are trying to imply by the sounds of that..is that the team that wins the Champions league should be top of their respective league or there abouts come November? :)

fuck me i'm confused, and i didn't even read all of this!

so Liverpool are the best team in Europe though not as good as Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd + Everton. They are also not as good as Burnley but they are the best team in Europe.

what very confusing thoughts.

I think best team in Europe is always going to be something that's debatable. Unless you had all the top division sides from around Europe playing some imense round robin league then it just wouldn't work.

The Champions league is a good indication and would be even more interesting if it was one big group rather than several small ones, though obviously due to the number of this games this can't really happen. Liverpool obviously showed themsevels very well in the tournament but they obviously didn't play every team and at the end of the day it's all down to what happens on the day anyway as is any football game.

Liverpool never played like the best team in Europe but i'll give credit where it's due, I expected them to lose against 3 different teams, each time they suprised me and each time I lost money on them! While I was very pissed off at losing my cash in the final and seeing the RS turn around the score line, it was certainly a very enjoyable game to watch and they showed a lot of grit and determination to win the game.

get over yourselves though as your posts about who's best really don't work! you are the champions of Europe but the Best team in Europe...THAT'S HAVING A LAUGH!

fuck me i'm confused, and i didn't even read all of this!

so Liverpool are the best team in Europe though not as good as Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd + Everton.  They are also not as good as Burnley but they are the best team in Europe.

what very confusing thoughts.

I think best team in Europe is always going to be something that's debatable.  Unless you had all the top division sides from around Europe playing some imense round robin league then it just wouldn't work.

The Champions league is a good indication and would be even more interesting if it was one big group rather than several small ones, though obviously due to the number of this games this can't really happen.  Liverpool obviously showed themsevels very well in the tournament but they obviously didn't play every team and at the end of the day it's all down to what happens on the day anyway as is any football game.

Liverpool never played like the best team in Europe but i'll give credit where it's due, I expected them to lose against 3 different teams, each time they suprised me and each time I lost money on them!  While I was very pissed off at losing my cash in the final and seeing the RS turn around the score line, it was certainly a very enjoyable game to watch and they showed a lot of grit and determination to win the game.

get over yourselves though as your posts about who's best really don't work!  you are the champions of Europe but the Best team in Europe...THAT'S HAVING A LAUGH!

Its like saying 'everything is black - but most things are white' - Kato should get a job in Westminster with talk like that! any politician, trying to hide the blatant truth, would be proud of the argument that Kato has put across...

we are the best in europe - but there are teams out there that are better

(like the simpsons - 2yr guarantee (this is not a guarantee))

HAHAHAHA :)

And when have you finished at the top lately?

We havent finished at the top and havent done since 1990... :)

The nearest we have got to that was a 2nd place finish a few seasons back.

With the exception of your last season 4th place finish...Everton are more used to mid-table and bottom table finishes more often than none. :)