Photo

Aj's Getting Praise On The Red Scum Forum.....

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Jay

Jay

Daniel Amokachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 10:12

Looks like AJ made a bit of an impression on the red shite!!

http://forums.lfconl...ead.php?t=46508

Edited by Jay, 11 Sep 2006 - 10:14.

#2 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,175 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 12:12

Fuck me I must still be asleep, I didnt like the comment that he's a bit too good for Everton though. Cheeky bastards <_<

#3 Jay

Jay

Daniel Amokachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 13:08

Fuck me I must still be asleep, I didnt like the comment that he's a bit too good for Everton though. Cheeky bastards  <_<

View Post

True but if we BATTERED them 3-0 and were not good what the fuck does that make them?? LOL!!!!

#4 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 13:41

Apperently my IP has been banned from that site. :D

ATB

Mac

#5 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,175 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 13:43

:lol:

Who'd want to go on there regularly anyway, apart from the Norwegians ofcourse.

#6 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members
  • 15,496 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 13:46

There's a good thread on there about Not Buying THE SUN.

#7 Danish_Reg

Danish_Reg

Lee Carsley

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 14:05

I buy the sun.

it has everything anti liverpool on there which makes it a good read

#8 Jay

Jay

Daniel Amokachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 14:23

I buy the sun.

View Post

I buy the Sun to!! I got banned from that site befpre but now i'm back!! time to cause some trouble!

#9 xavier

xavier

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 17:47

True but if we BATTERED them 3-0 and were not good what the fuck does that make them?? LOL!!!!

View Post

We were never 'battered'.

#10 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 17:49

I think you'll find the phrase "buttf*cked" is more apt Xav. :D

and I'm still banned

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac, 11 Sep 2006 - 17:51.

#11 xavier

xavier

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 17:51

Not buttfucked either. We deserved to lose with our performance but we were far from being battered, buttfucked ect ect i thought.

#12 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 17:52

OK mate. :P

ATB

Mac

#13 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,175 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 18:01

Not buttfucked either. We deserved to lose with our performance but we were far from being battered, buttfucked ect ect i thought.

View Post

3-0 is a hammering/buttfucking no matter how you played

#14 xavier

xavier

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 18:06

3-0 is a hammering/buttfucking no matter how you played

View Post

Disagree. A 1-0 can be a hammering if the team who won continuously bombarded the other but managed to score only one goal.

We had 21 shots in total, you had 5 (proved to be more useful). We controlled the game completely in the 2nd half and for 15 minutes in the first.

A hammering is said taking into account how the 'game' had gone on, not only the final score.

#15 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • 39,429 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 18:09

I buy the sun.

View Post

"The Sun" and "Good Read" cannot be joined together in the same breath. You get more intelligent debate in the Beano (and it's better written).

#16 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,175 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 18:14

Disagree. A 1-0 can be a hammering if the team who won continuously bombarded the other but managed to score only one goal.

We had 21 shots in total, you had 5 (proved to be more useful). We controlled the game completely in the 2nd half and for 15 minutes in the first.

A hammering is said taking into account how the 'game' had gone on, not only the final score.

View Post

Tell me how many of your 21 shots were on target? Any player can shoot outside the box and miss by a mile mate, my nan could do that

#17 Dunny the Blue

Dunny the Blue

Ian "Dunny" Dunstan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 18:17

I think they cud have kept playin for another 90mins and still not scored, fact is we were better on the day and Liverpool got taught a footballing lesson, have as many shots as you want cos its only the ones that go in that count!

#18 GoldfishMemory

GoldfishMemory

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 19:01

View Post

Heard a few comments like this and its definatly not the way i saw it from inside Goodison, infact my pissed up mumblings for the rest of the day generally included the line "not only 3-0 but off the fuckin park!"

You lot cant take defeat with your head held high can you.

I placed a bet with a Kopite mate of mine today. This is a fan of the mighty Liverpool who are deffo title contenders this year according to most of them!

The bet that we will be above them in the table come the Analfield derby in February.

Guess what the cheeky c*nt said and he ment it too,
"we will have games in hand because of europe so what if the points make a difference?"
My reply,
"you had games in hand when we finished 4th and didnt have the ollies to take it away from us, take the bet or stop calling yourself superiour"

Reluctantly the little red shit took the bet, not so confident of your superiority now are we RS???

#19 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 19:02

I think they cud have kept playin for another 90mins and still not scored, fact is we were better on the day and Liverpool got taught a footballing lesson, have as many shots as you want cos its only the ones that go in that count!

View Post

:D yer to right ;) the blues give em a beating and thats a FACT :P and lovin it ;)

#20 Willo

Willo

Marc Hottiger

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 11:14

I buy the sun.

View Post

Its not just anti RS its anti Scouse and that includes us aswell .

Wouldnt touch that sh!thouse rag with a fookin large barge pole , a fookin large barge pole with a RS shirt on the end . :angry:

#21 Danish_Reg

Danish_Reg

Lee Carsley

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 12:04

Its not just anti RS its anti Scouse and that includes us aswell .

Wouldnt touch that sh!thouse rag with a fookin large barge pole , a fookin large barge pole with a RS shirt on the end .  :angry:

View Post

oh ok, so i assume that the whole of merseyside dont buy or either read it.

#22 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • 14,029 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 12:15

that paper should be banned on merseyside for some of the shit it has printed over the years

#23 rowlo-efc

rowlo-efc

Brian Labone - Last of the Corinthians!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 12:18

http://home.skysport...rnational break

well - mr master tactician...

we had

AJ
Phil Neville
Simon Davies
David Weir
James McFadden (who was injured whilst playing international football)
Gary Naysmith
Kevin Kilbane (sort of)
Lee Carsley

And it aint as though the RS internationals had hard games....andorra, Northern Ireland (For Reina and Alonso), macedonia...didn't even have to travel far...

You had:
Stevie Me
Crouch the slouch
Bellamy (who didn't play in the derby)
Alonso
Reina
garcia

I hate excuses - I really do. Just take it on the chin like everyone else has to.

If the shoe was on the other foot - we would be getting told how bitter we are towards their success....

But once again, as when we finished 4th (you remember, when the RS lost 4th - we didn't win it!), they are showing their true colours and bitterness towards other teams doing well...

They criticised Man Utd when they dominated. They criticised Arsenal when they dominated and they criticise Chelsea now...
THey say we dont matter to them - just a nother game, but there isn't a RS fan in sight that hasn't got a hat full of excuses as to why they got stuffed at the weekend and hopefully will get stuffed tonight...

#24 rowlo-efc

rowlo-efc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 12:32

View Post

21 shots - but how many on target.

ANyone can shoot from outside the box - anyone can shoot wide. ANyone can pass a ball to their own defence. Any one can pass through and around their defence. the stats mean nothing when you have been beaten...er...destroyed...

Jeez - go to any sunday league game -anywhere in the world (even India) and you will see 100 shots a game from as far out as the half way line - but they dont go in and therefore dont reflect ANYTHING from the game...

RS fans - time to take it on the chin...you got done by the better team on the day. its as simple ans easy to understand as that. - it really is!

#25 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,175 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 13:00

Well said Rowlo, you're absolutely spot on mate

#26 irishtoffee

irishtoffee

Mikel Arteta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 15:12

Think we had Nuno and Jobo away as well

good post Rowlo

#27 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 15:46

http://home.skysport...rnational break

well  - mr master tactician...

we had

AJ
Phil Neville
Simon Davies
David Weir
James McFadden (who was injured whilst playing international football)
Gary Naysmith
Kevin Kilbane (sort of)
Lee Carsley

And it aint as though the RS internationals had hard games....andorra, Northern Ireland (For Reina and Alonso), macedonia...didn't even have to travel far...

You had:
Stevie Me
Crouch the slouch
Bellamy (who didn't play in the derby)
Alonso
Reina
garcia

I hate excuses - I really do. Just take it on the chin like everyone else has to.

If the shoe was on the other foot - we would be getting told how bitter we are towards their success....

But once again, as when we finished 4th (you remember, when the RS lost 4th - we didn't win it!), they are showing their true colours and bitterness towards other teams doing well...

They criticised Man Utd when they dominated. They criticised Arsenal when they dominated and they criticise Chelsea now...
THey say we dont matter to them - just a nother game, but there isn't a RS fan in sight that hasn't got a hat full of excuses as to why they got stuffed at the weekend and hopefully will get stuffed tonight...

View Post

:D good call ;)

#28 rowlo-efc

rowlo-efc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 15:57

Thanks! :D

#29 clickety-click

clickety-click

Anders Limpar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 16:10

Well :D said

#30 adz09

adz09

Dixie Dean.

• Members
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 16:28

spot on great post sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

#31 aaron

aaron

Everton Aren't We

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 17:30

good post, you got everythin right there, damn rs fans cant take defeat the cunts :angry:

#32 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 18:09

Well put as always Rowlo.

ATB

Mac

#33 scouse

scouse

Joe Royle

• Members
  • 3,825 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 20:10

and they call us bitter!!!

#34 java2001e

java2001e

Duncan Ferguson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 10:01

liverpoo were a shambles. but they havent looked good all season. sheffield were unlucky to drop a point to them and west ham were also unlucky to lose to them.

rafa has got problems even after spending a small fortune since his arrival.

in fact, apart from his one success in europe he hasnt really acheived anything that the last guy didnt.

#35 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 10:54

RAFA THE MONG :lol: :lol:

#36 Danish_Reg

Danish_Reg

Lee Carsley

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 14:19

sorry beneathus.

Clubs have to abide by FIFA and their rulings or else get a huge punishment. still bitter about sissy's injury in the world cup lead up?

#37 Danish_Reg

Danish_Reg

Lee Carsley

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 14:24

that paper should be banned on merseyside for some of the shit it has printed over the years

View Post

ok i might as welll stop buying it than and just read either the daily mirror or the guardian.

#38 thebluenose

thebluenose

ALEX:Immortal Justice Lead Guitarist and backing Vocalist

• Members
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 14:57

he hasnt done anything wrong. he may make up excuses but he hasnt done anything wrong

dunno what your on about mate

#39 SteeleRED

SteeleRED

Tony Hibbert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 17:09

OK, here's an LFC fan, not wanting to defend the remarks. I hate excuses more than anything else. And if Rafa wants to figure out what went wrong, playing the "experienced derby players" wasn't a good call, IMO.
Daniel Agger has shown he's more than capable at the center back position, and frankly, Sami's lack of pace is going to become an increasing irritant against pacy teams like your own. And he should've had Pennant on (for Garcia) and Bellamy instead of Fowler. And Kuyt should have started, too.
You beat us, fair and square. Score one for the Blues this time. Whether you can keep it up remains to be seen (wasn't Charlton near the top of the table through September last season? Where'd they end up?), but so far, so good from your perspective.

(Waits for the fireworks to begin!)

#40 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,175 posts

Posted 13 Sep 2006 - 17:13

OK, here's an LFC fan, not wanting to defend the remarks. I hate excuses more than anything else. And if Rafa wants to figure out what went wrong, playing the "experienced derby players" wasn't a good call, IMO.
Daniel Agger has shown he's more than capable at the center back position, and frankly, Sami's lack of pace is going to become an increasing irritant against pacy teams like your own. And he should've had Pennant on (for Garcia) and Bellamy instead of Fowler. And Kuyt should have started, too.
You beat us, fair and square. Score one for the Blues this time. Whether you can keep it up remains to be seen (wasn't Charlton near the top of the table through September last season? Where'd they end up?), but so far, so good from your perspective.(Waits for the fireworks to begin!)

View Post

Werent we in the top 4 at the start of the season a coupler of seasons, and we finished 4th? <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users