blueinvalencia

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:22

Was Hansen watching?
Taken from his BBC online column
Liverpool were a little unlucky at Goodison in that they had a couple of penalty shouts turned down and hit the woodwork twice but their overall performance was not great.
What a wa**er!

#2 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,235 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:29

I think its probably right myself, on another day they could have scrambled a result with those penalty shouts, but like he said their overall performance was not great. In other words they wouldnt have deserved a result.

#3 GoldfishMemory

GoldfishMemory

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:32

I'm thinking fair assesment too, with the rub of the green Stevie Laaa would have scored 2 and they would have got a penalty so they were unlucky.

But as he said they were not great and he told it like it was on MOTD by all accounts.

That takes nothing away from the fact that IMO we spanked them off the park B)

#4 blueinvalencia

blueinvalencia

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:35

Couple of penalty shouts?
And he forgot to mentions these on MOTD

Edited by blueinvalencia, 11 Sep 2006 - 20:36.

#5 blueinvalencia

blueinvalencia

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:38

And he thinks the first shot that hit the post was going in?

#6 GoldfishMemory

GoldfishMemory

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:40

Couple of penalty shouts?
And he forgot to mentions these on MOTD

View Post

Dont get me wrong mate I'm just trying to point out what you may of missed but Hibbo handled in the area which would have been given on another day, I cant remember the seccond one but there were a few decisions that could have gone either way.

Like when Cahill scored I'v seen goals that have ben disalowed for the off the ball wrestling that was going on in the area!

#7 blueinvalencia

blueinvalencia

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 20:51

I cant remember the seccond one
Me too

#8 aaron

aaron

Everton Aren't We

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,121 posts

Posted 11 Sep 2006 - 21:45

yobo pulled on hypias shirt

#9 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • 39,498 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 09:22

Hansen also said in the same article...

Everton's 3-0 win over Liverpool at Goodison Park was a huge victory over their near neighbours.

Every time a team steps on to the pitch at Goodison these days they know they are in for one hell of a game - a very different situation to four or five years ago.

....I think overall it was a fair assessment.

#10 Willo

Willo

Marc Hottiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2006 - 11:16

I think for an ex RS Hansen always tells it like it is and normally gets it spot on , unlike one of our own so called legends Andy Gray who i think is a closet RS .

#11 java2001e

java2001e

Duncan Ferguson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 Sep 2006 - 11:18

Hansen also said in the same article...

Everton's 3-0 win over Liverpool at Goodison Park was a huge victory over their near neighbours.

Every time a team steps on to the pitch at Goodison these days they know they are in for one hell of a game - a very different situation to four or five years ago.

....I think overall it was a fair assessment.

View Post

no i dont agree. we never looked like losing and they never looked like winning.

apart from a couple of periods they werent much of a threat. our midfield and defence had them pretty well under control.

and upfront aj ran them ragged.

they werent that close to scoring. only one of sg's shots looked any good, and as for the penalty shout he would probably have missed it like he did for england against portugal, the useless tosspot!

#12 sheedysheedysheedy

sheedysheedysheedy

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 Sep 2006 - 18:07

Asking a serious question cause I've onlt seen it once, for some reason they don't show either of the penalty shout on the football first highlghts (which I've watched every night since).
Was the Hibbert 'penalty shout' DELIBERATE? I've only seen it once but if I remember correctly he slides in to block and the ball hits the arm his body weight is on. Not just being a biased Blue here, but didn't see it in the ground and was somewhat pissed watching MOTD.

p.s. Heard Mr Potato Head donkey torturer saying after Sheff Utd 'penalty' that if you question one decision such as a penalty then you have to question the referee's decisions all over the pitch!! So why the fuck was he whinging on Saturday?

p.p.s. 3 - 0 Fuckin' Brilliant!!

#13 java2001e

java2001e

Duncan Ferguson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 16 Sep 2006 - 00:41

Asking a serious question cause I've onlt seen it once, for some reason they don't show either of the penalty shout on the football first highlghts (which I've watched every night since).
Was the Hibbert 'penalty shout' DELIBERATE? I've only seen it once but if I remember correctly he slides in to block and the ball hits the arm his body weight is on. Not just being a biased Blue here, but didn't see it in the ground and was somewhat pissed watching MOTD.

p.s. Heard Mr Potato Head donkey torturer saying after Sheff Utd 'penalty' that if you question one decision such as a penalty then you have to question the referee's decisions all over the pitch!! So why the fuck was he whinging on Saturday?

View Post

they would have been very lucky, and grateful, to get a penalty for that one!

#14 Willo

Willo

Marc Hottiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 16 Sep 2006 - 00:45

View Post

Hibberts for me should have been a RS pen mate but its nice to see dodgy decisions going in our favour for once , there was nothing in their other penalty claim except desperation though .

#15 BLUEWOLF

BLUEWOLF

Lee Carsley

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 Sep 2006 - 20:47

Was Hansen watching?
Taken from his BBC online column
Liverpool were a little unlucky at Goodison in that they had a couple of penalty shouts turned down and hit the woodwork twice but their overall performance was not great.
What a wa**er!

View Post

WAS it cos he once was a RS player

#16 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 29 Sep 2006 - 21:02

Hansen is a wood louse of the first order, and he sucks c*cks for a living down behind his mothers outhouse

ATB

Mac

#17 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • 39,498 posts

Posted 29 Sep 2006 - 22:24

Hansen is a wood louse of the first order, and he sucks c*cks for a living down behind his mothers outhouse

View Post

The voice of reason as always Mac :lol: :lol: .

#18 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 30 Sep 2006 - 11:14

Well Mike, you would expect nothing less, and besides his a f*cking wood louse.

ATB

Mac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users