IGNORED

I Love Hearing Stuff Like This

It's nice to hear that getting a headache and loosing my voice every week is actually apriciated every once in a while :D

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/howa...ns-backing.html

The American keeper is looking forward to forging a strong relationship with the Goodison faithful.

"From what I have seen in the few games I have been here they have been fabulous," enthused Howard.

"They have been great. Everyone believes they help us and when we get in the dressing room, we all say 'the crowd has been right on it today'.

:D:D:D:DB)

In his postition I dont blame him but a season in front of the Gwladys street does strange things to football players as we all know!

Martyn came here because it was his last chance and now you never hear him mention another club and he still goes to Bellfield most days.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

I don't have the mag to hand now so I can't quote, but he dodged the question about staying after his loan big time and the general consensus was that all he was interested in was getting some games under his belt.

It also mentioned he has terrets syndrome which suprised me. I thought that led to twitches but he said his concentration during a game is so high he can control it. He's a devout Christian and lives by the Book so he's high on morals which could be a good thing, maybe Moyes can get a gentlemans agreement with him about staying on. It'd just be a shame to see him go back to Man you after we revive his career.

Edited by Bluetrip

I don't have the mag to hand now so I can't quote, but he dodged the question about staying after his loan big time and the general consensus was that all he was interested in was getting some games under his belt.

It also mentioned he has terrets syndrome which suprised me. I thought that led to twitches but he said his concentration during a game is so high he can control it. He's a devout Christian and lives by the Book so he's high on morals which could be a good thing, maybe Moyes can get a gentlemans agreement with him about staying on. It'd just be a shame to see him go back to Man you after we revive his career.

50982[/snapback]

:D lets hope he sees the light and stays with us :lol:

50982[/snapback]

Theres no way he'll be going back to Manure, he'll definitely be playing permantley for a new team next season, I just hope its us.

Martyn came here because it was his last chance and now you never hear him mention another club and he still goes to Bellfield most days.

50980[/snapback]

Martyn is doing all his rehabilitation with Everton, they promised to finance and do all they can to help heal his leg, as he injured himself as an Everton player, the least they could do for a good servant imo

Martyn is doing all his rehabilitation with Everton, they promised to finance and do all they can to help heal his leg, as he injured himself as an Everton player, the least they could do for a good servant imo

51160[/snapback]

Yeah I know but you only had to watch him on sky the other night when we played in the cup to see he's another born again Evertonian :D