IGNORED

Notice...

Bill

i think they want to leave because the whole reason ppl visit this site is to discuss football not get into a slanging match with a wind up merchant who thinks it funny to just argue for the sake of it.

belive it or not we have had a fair few RS fans on here that have contributed to the conversation and not a single complaint has been made about them. in fact supporters from a lot of teams have come on usually before we play them and have disscused general topics.

its just dickheads that ppl dont like

At the end of the day, i am breaking no forum rules or giving anyone abuse in anyway shape or form - so there is no justifiable reason as to why i should ne banned from here, other than that i am a Kopite - which i think would be a disgrace to get banned just because of that.

You are simply just all running for cover now coz i am winning the Everton/Liverpool debate and dont know what to do  :rolleyes:

I think you will find since you are a kopsite we have every right to ban you. You will also find that since you have had nothing informative to say since you joined again we can ban you. Infact the only think you have said is the normal Dribble about '5 times' (anyone would think that you are a WWE fan).

Also when it comes down to it its up to the mods to decide if they want to ban you. Which also means they don't have to have a good reason if they don't want to.

At the end of the day, i am breaking no forum rules or giving anyone abuse in anyway shape or form - so there is no justifiable reason as to why i should ne banned from here, other than that i am a Kopite - which i think would be a disgrace to get banned just because of that.

You are simply just all running for cover now coz i am winning the Everton/Liverpool debate and dont know what to do  :rolleyes:

Jesus wept, is this fooking moron for real

Another one of the self proclaimed 750,000 season ticket holders, by the way, season ticket doesn't mean one of those dodgy istanbul t-shirts that every twat in the world has on all of a sudden, glory hunting cock head

Maybe we need tyo go private or sumfin? This is BS of Late.

Is anyone monitoring these days?

loosing credibility by the week, not to mention decent Evertonians.

Time 4 a stricter new board?

Im off to browse Kipper as well...@ least thier one wades thru Blues rubbish...Even they wouldnt tolerate this shiote.

Guest fozzie22
Maybe we need tyo go private or sumfin? This is BS of Late.

Is anyone monitoring these days?

loosing credibility by the week, not to mention decent Evertonians.

Time 4 a stricter new board?

Im off to browse Kipper as well...@ least thier one wades thru Blues rubbish...Even they wouldnt tolerate this shiote.

Agree time to weed the RS out and ban the fuckers

Guest fozzie22
:)

[right-->

QUOTE(java2001e @

there is no Everton/lpool debate. this board isnt interested in lpool!

grow up!

Thats news to me...coz before i joined this forum, all that what was ever spoken about on here was Liverpool :huh:

[right)

ban this twit will someone???

[quote=fozzie22

What for exactly - being a Liverpool supporter? :huh:

Just coz you all dont like me on here, is no excuse to ban anybody if they have'nt broken any rules of the forum terms and conditions.

To do so, would be an absolute disgrace and would do your club and supporters no favours whatsoever.

To anybody else who reads this who is neither a red or a blue...it would just look like an over the top seige mentality were by no-one else is allowed on this forum except Evertonians.

Evertonians are welcome on Liverpool forums, so long as they stick within the rules of course, we dont just ban them simply coz they dont support Liverpool. :)

Guest fozzie22
QUOTE(fozzie22

What for exactly - being a Liverpool supporter? :huh:

Just coz you all dont like me on here @ is no excuse to ban anybody if they have'nt broken any rules of the forum terms and conditions.

To do so, would be an absolute disgrace and would do your club and supporters no favours whatsoever.

To anybody else who reads this who is neither a red or a blue...it would just look like an over the top seige mentality were by no-one else is allowed on this forum except Evertonians.

Evertonians are welcome on Liverpool forums, so long as they stick within the rules of course, we dont just ban them simply coz they dont support Liverpool. :huh:

[right)

3 reasons why you shouldnt be here

1,you cant do the quotes properly

2,your a sad git,

3you are a twit..now fuck off dickwit its an Everton board hello..your team plays in red..not for a moment have you ever seen them..

If anyone should be banned, it should be the likes of you Fozzie for the amount of foul mouth abuse that comes out of you.

The fact that you are an Evertonian is irrelevant...you are breaking forum rules by using abusive language and that is a banning offense on most forums :)

Guest fozzie22
If anyone should be banned, it should be the likes of you Fozzie for the amount of foul mouth abuse that comes out of you.

The fact that you are an Evertonian is irrelevant...you are breaking forum rules by using abusive language and that is a banning offense on most forums  :)

fuck off

kato, you keep talkin about breakin the rules, we tend to not follow the rules so much on here. alot of us here a regular posters, so we know who will be swearing and who will jump on outsiders when they come in. very "community"like on here. so basically, if you upset enough people regardless of the rules they will ban you. because your a kopite u just atract the ban a little bit more!

I'll tell you something guys....

As the Kopite that i am, if i were to call someone a "kn*b" or tell someone to "fcuk off" on any Liverpool forum - the fact that i were a Liverpool supporter would be irrelevant, i would be banned before i knew it.

I see no reason why the same principle should not apply to this forum as well  :)

this isnt a liverpool forum though is it?

so fuck off knob

QUOTE(StevO_BluE

this isnt a liverpool forum though is it?

so fuck off knob

No but the principle is the same....

I know what is happening here as i wasnt born yesterday @ you will all carry on calling me all these abusive names until i retaliate and say something similar back, which then will be the perfect excuse for me to be banned.

Well i aint gonna stoop to your level guys - sorry :huh:

[right)

its not about name calling its about all of us on this forum not wanting to read the rubbish u post as we r fed up with u slagging r team off at every opportuntity i am all for banter but u just keep repeating urself so do us all a favour and go away

HAHAHA :):huh: Superb comeback.

For your info Kato, this is generally known as an adult forum, and a funny one at times at that whereby us EVERTONIANS use swear words to convey our unique EVERTONIAN humour. It is also a close knit one where if your out of order, Evertonian or not someone will pull you up, and may call you a fucin twat.

Its not our problem if kids come on here its the parents job to monitor their internet usage.

By the way i have you on ignore so no point repling to me.

cheers budly..i will tone down my swearing for the next one :(

Save your swearing for our team, bunch of tossers that they are

Ohhh im realy looking forward to newcastle next week, live on the telly again, aaaaaaaaaarrrghh, NOT

BTW, I think KATO was XAvier

ZERO TOLERANCE NEEDED AT THE MO, LET KEEP IT BLUE :D

Guest fozzie22
Save your swearing for our team, bunch of tossers that they are

Ohhh im realy looking forward to newcastle next week, live on the telly again, aaaaaaaaaarrrghh, NOT

BTW, I think KATO was XAvier

ZERO TOLERANCE NEEDED AT THE MO, LET KEEP IT BLUE  :(

lol